Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that the rebels aren't going to re-sign James o'connor I really hope we aren't linked to him...

We should be giving Taylor NRL time as soon as possible after he recovers and regains 100% fitness.

Worked with Lockyer ...

Didn't work for Ben Walker, Brett Seymour, Joel Moon or Ben Hunt though.

Why have we not been link with Milford? We should have thrown a tonne at him the guy will be a huge success.

He was of contract late last year and only signed a two year deal. He is off contract at the end of next year it should be a huge priority to poach him before June 30 next year.

Why have we not been link with Milford? We should have thrown a tonne at him the guy will be a huge success.

Tried to get him last off season when he was homesick but Canberra sorted that out. His family is now moving to Canberra.

He was of contract late last year and only signed a two year deal. He is off contract at the end of next year it should be a huge priority to poach him before June 30 next year.
Why? Any contract he signs between now and then he can just go back on before round 13 of next year to stay with Canberra. If we signed him now and he changed his mind 6 months down the track fans would just be even more pissed off.

Didn't work for Ben Walker, Brett Seymour, Joel Moon or Ben Hunt though.

I may be wrong, but what I have heard is that Taylor is a cut above that lot

I would be very surprised.

Well hopefully he is in QLD cup plying his trade. If he isn't ready I'd prefer not to see him rushed. The Halves situation is pretty dire at the minute though.

I hear Prince will go around for another 4 years, he feels like he is about to turn a corner.

We should throw some cash at Loko for when Hodgo retires, the kids getting better IMO

Conrad Hurrel if we are looking for a centre. That guy ran straight over the top of Ingliss on the weekend. Powerful, strong and young.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Astro
  • bert_lifts
  • Xzei
  • johnny plath
  • broncsgoat
  • lynx000
  • Broncosgirl
  • Scdeac
  • FACTHUNT
  • Alec
  • Broncosarethebest
  • xilliun
  • Johnny92
  • Shane Tronc
  • Stix
  • Battler
  • Purple Pills
  • Ejbroncos
  • GCBRONCO
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.