Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting article in the Australian linking us with Frank-Paul Nu'uausala, along with Barba and Shillington. Haven't taken much notice of the Roosters matches, so not sure what to make of this if it is true. I think he has been switching between prop and lock, so maybe could be ok I guess??

"Test props David Shillington and Frank-Paul Nu'uausala have been mooted as possible additions, and on top of this week's signing of young Roosters hitman Lama Tasi they would provide the necessary depth up front to allow skipper Sam Thaiday to revert to his more favoured position in the backrow."

Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian

I'd be happy with that signing. He's been in decent form for the roosters

I heard The Wrecking Ball was on Gus's radar with Mose heading to the UK. Dunno about him. We have enough forwards and Tasi is more than likely a longer-than-2013 prospect. We need some backs/halves, not more forwards

Watching the wallabies tonight seeing the potential we could steal,, get that Hooper in when Parker retires !!
Make for a great lock

And pretty boy O'Connor is now off contract at the end of the season, with Rebels declining to resign him

Last edited:
Minto on show again today on 9. He's been close to the best half in the Queensland Cup. Plenty of clubs are keen.

Minto on show again today on 9. He's been close to the best half in the Queensland Cup. Plenty of clubs are keen.

I'm sure this has been asked but any relation to Scott and how old is he? Reckon we are any chance to sign him?

Watching the wallabies tonight seeing the potential we could steal,, get that Hooper in when Parker retires !!
Make for a great lock

And pretty boy O'Connor is now off contract at the end of the season, with Rebels declining to resign him
As the Pommie commentator said after the first test the Wallabies cannot win the series with O'Connor at stand off. His assessment was that he looks for space and if it isn't there he throws the ball to someone else. He cannot create space for his outside backs. His view was the Aussies could beat the lions with either Cooper or Beale there that can create.
O'Connor is not what we need as a playmaker but would be a handy outside back apart from his price tag

Speaking of which I spoke of Cody Walker a few weeks ago- 32 points today v Norths.

Disgusting from Norths getting 70 on them.

Cody Walker scored 3 tries again for Easts. He might be worth a sniff from us for halves depth at the very least.

Last edited:
But are the Broncos going to sign him??.

Someone who could kick goals and know hows to get over the line would be nice..

Sign him up!

[MENTION=8272]1910[/MENTION] do you know if we have made Cody walker an offer?

Shaun Johnson would be a great signing for us he has more attacking potential in his left nut then what our halves pairing has in their entire bodies and would be a major boost for the entire team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Redfern_1980
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Volvo Driver
  • Footy Fanatic
  • lynx000
  • Strop
  • Harry Sack
  • Justwin
  • Griffo
  • sooticus
  • Skyblues87
  • Turky Murky
  • BroncosMan
  • Battler
  • Waynesaurus
  • heartly87
  • broncsgoat
  • Aldo
  • Johnny92
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.