Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conrad Hurrel if we are looking for a centre. That guy ran straight over the top of Ingliss on the weekend. Powerful, strong and young.

Shit I missed that, gotta check it out now

i love hurrell but the fact is inglis and mcqueen clashed heads and fell straight out of the tackle. inglis was dazed for 5 mins afterwards.

Yeah I saw the head clash, impressive run though none the less, wouldn't be complaining if he came over :biggrin:

Maybe we should just sign half the Warriors team and solve all our problems? :loool:

Fish, Locke, Vatuvei, SJ, Mateo, Hurrell, Matulino, Friend to join us in 2014.

We could even merge with them and our new name would be New Brisbane Broncos.

Last edited:
Maybe we should just sign half the Warriors team and solve all our problems? :loool:

Fish, Locke, Vatuvei, SJ, Mateo, Hurrell, Matulino, Friend to join us in 2014.

We could even merge with them and our new name would be New Brisbane Broncos.

Love it !

Brisbane Warriors -

1. Locke
2. Fisiiahi
3. Hodges
4. Hurrell
5. Hoffman
6. Wallace
7. Johnson
8. Hannant
9. Friend
10. McGuire
11. Mateo
12. Thaiday
13. Parker

14. Glenn
15. Gillett
16. Matulino
17. Lillyman

A fit Hala over Lillymam and you got yourself a quality side

Salary cap..........what salary cap? I'm sure the club knows somebody with a boat and brown paper bag business.:biggrin:

Mannering is better than both Thaiday and Glenn.

If you sign that many warriors players you can kiss our perfect completion rate goodbye, that Konrad hurrell was dropped a little over a month ago because of his all handling skills. He's almost as bad as mahe fonua, although both are still head and shoulders above our right side winger. SJ and Fish/Locke, that's it for me. I rate that sisa waqa as a winger, wonder if he will get shoved out for duffie when he's fit? Not sure on the story there.

Brett Seymour was talked up big time too.

Seymour was a very talented halfback and was great for us during '04 - '06. If he hadn't had personal issues he'd likely be entering his twilight years as a Broncos superstar and genuine one-club hero. Such a shame. And yes, as before, I am deadly serious.

If you sign that many warriors players you can kiss our perfect completion rate goodbye
ill take scoring points and winning games over completion rate any day of the week.

Needless to say if we don't find a dominate half from somewhere we are in for another tough year next year.

We were linked to Frank Paul from the roosters were we not...? He has just re-signed with the Roosters so that wont be happening.

I think we're pretty right for forwards now anyway.

Tasi will provide the brute force up front that we've needed for a while.

Time to get cracking and sign a proper halfback.

We get linked to everybody
Chances are we never even spoke to FPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Tim K
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncsgoat
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • I bleed Maroon
  • lynx000
  • Astro
  • Sproj
  • Galah
  • Johnny92
  • Scdeac
  • johnny plath
  • HarryAllan7
  • Hurrijo
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • FACTHUNT
  • Alec
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.