Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
From exciting news to Greece the musical I'm not sire which one I should be more excited about lol

Grease the musical, not Greece the bankrupt country lol

I haven't been here long enough to know if it's already been discussed, but when is K Hunt off contract? Ticks all the boxes, has pretty much done what he's wanted to achieve in AFL (and it's not like he'll get a premiership with the Suns in the next 20 years), so why not get him back to the club that made him famous?

You could justify a decent chunk, I'm talking $700k+, for him. He was Australian fullback at his peak, the ball-skills of a half, and always gave the club 110%. And he's only, what, 27-28? AFL wouldn't have been as hard on his body physically so we'd have at least a good 5 years of good service, likely more.

I'm not sure we will see Hunt return to league, while you're right the Suns aren't set to win the premiership anytime soon Hunt looks to be enjoying it and won't walk away easily.

Hunt is starting to struggle to get a place in the Suns side. He might come back but he might tough it out. He could also play Union again.

We need Barba. Somebody with strike power who can score tries from anywhere on the field.

I don't like James O'Connor but he can play. I'd have a crack at him.

Will Hopoate is getting cold feet about returning to the Eels (according to Facebook)

He'd be a handy outside back for us.

Will Hopoate is getting cold feet about returning to the Eels (according to Facebook)

He'd be a handy outside back for us.

Cold feet because Parra are going shit... How are the Broncos going again??

Just not in the 6/7...

Ideal fullback possible 6. Problem with him at flyhalf in union is he is supposed to ball play but he only runs the ball. At least as a 6 in league he would have a 7 to do most of work and he could pick and choose more. We could do worse. Won't happen though. He has huge star power though.

Ideal fullback possible 6. Problem with him at flyhalf in union is he is supposed to ball play but he only runs the ball. At least as a 6 in league he would have a 7 to do most of work and he could pick and choose more. We could do worse. Won't happen though. He has huge star power though.

He would definitely need a solid organiser at 7 and someone who takes the pressure off him, problem is he can also disappear leaving the half to do all the work like when paired with Genia for the Wallabies.

I'd be willing to see how he would go with Wallace and maybe Hunt as options we already have as.

You'd have to say our prospects are majorly better than the Eels

I think you might have it the wrong way around sadly, The eels at least have a coach who is willing to work on the issues and do something about the performance. Griffin is just selecting the same guys regardless of result and hoping it fixes itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Pigskin
  • Dash
  • Yem
  • Redfern_1980
  • Broncosarethebest
  • NSW stables
  • Battler
  • Manofoneway
  • leish107
  • Emanon
  • azza.79
  • eggstar10
  • Howie
  • Fozz
  • Pablo
  • eazy-duzzit
  • broncsgoat
  • Gaz
  • HarryAllan7
  • Galco
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.