Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a lie !!!

I'm waaayyy faster than Hayseed...
smoke.gif

He is skilled, I'll give him that...

Agreed .......Harry is heaps more likeable than you.

Heaps !!

:loool: WAC

Last edited:
You can forget about SJ before 2015. The Lurker said that the Panthers are interested but there is no the Warriors will release him.

Zero tackle suggesting Williams won't be at Canberra next year...
Saw on Sterlo he was a Broncos fan growing up, this could get real interesting:biggrin:

S Williams, Barba and Tasi? I can handle that.

I just don't see what everyone else see's in Williams..? Why keep waisting money on mediocre players. We need a game breaker. Nothing I've seen in Williams makes me think he will be that.

He could be an option if Wallace is indeed leaving.

Williams could be a gun. He is an organiser with a good attacking game too. I think he and Barba would go really well together. He's far better than McCrone, so I can only imagine he isn't playing FG because Canberra is trying to force him out, since they already have Cornish and Milford coming through (even though Milford should be a fullback IMHO). He seems like a really nice bloke too.

Zero tackle suggesting Williams won't be at Canberra next year...
Saw on Sterlo he was a Broncos fan growing up, this could get real interesting:biggrin:

The Dragons were close to signing him apparently before June 30. I think he'll go there

I really do despise Wallace's presence, but despite this, I'm not particularly excited by Williams. Just doesn't strike me as being all that exceptional in any area. He's like a faster but still x-factorless Wallace in headgear IMO.

I wouldn't mind moving Wallace to hooker if Williams came here, and look at Taylor down the track to partner him... Although I'm not sure if the five-eight role would suit Williams.

Williams said they never seriously considered the Dragons.
Tip is he may go to Panthers

I really do despise Wallace's presence, but despite this, I'm not particularly excited by Williams. Just doesn't strike me as being all that exceptional in any area. He's like a faster but still x-factorless Wallace in headgear IMO.

Faster is still an improvement :biggrin:

I like the sound of Wallace at hooker though..

I wouldn't mind moving Wallace to hooker

I wish this would happen. It's all gone cold on that front since he played there against the Warriors.

If Wallace had a consistent run at hooker for a few weeks, I think he'd do a pretty bloody good job - and this is coming from one of the biggest Wallace critics on the forum!

Going better than McCullough doesn't necessarily mean he's going well.
We've got two young hookers waiting in QLD Cup, I'd give them a go before Wallace.

Just sign somebody

Last edited:
IMO, it's a BS rumour but another forum has posted that Yow Yeh had been released to the Eels for 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• johnny plath
  • Justwin
  • eggstar10
  • Jedhead
  • BroncosAlways
  • FACTHUNT
  • Bronx48
  • Pablo
  • bb_gun
  • Hammerman47
  • broncoscope
  • LGH
  • bert_lifts
  • Muros
  • Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • Hoshsie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • azza.79
  • Broncosgirl
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.