Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, it's a BS rumour but another forum has posted that Yow Yeh had been released to the Eels for 2014

Haha where does this shit even come from. Well if people would believe that, spread the word, I will be running out tonight for the broncos replacing Prince... see you on the field boys!

Coote is being shopped around due to the emergence of Moylan and John. Nth Qld are apparently the main ones interested. Quality spine player, I don't understand why we are not chasing him.

Coote is being shopped around due to the emergence of Moylan and John. Nth Qld are apparently the main ones interested. Quality spine player, I don't understand why we are not chasing him.
One hand on Barba and don't rate as a 5/8 probably the reason

Maybe we are ??

Who knows.

IMO, it's a BS rumour but another forum has posted that Yow Yeh had been released to the Eels for 2014

If for some screwed up reason that was true, the Broncos fans would need to cause the biggest uproar in rugby league history.

probably because we're driving hard to the hoop with Ben Barba

Williams said they never seriously considered the Dragons.
Tip is he may go to Panthers
lolz

Dragons sign Sam Williams one one-year deal | NRL | Zero Tackle

"The St George Illawarra Dragons on Friday announced they have signed halfback Sam Williams to a one-year contract that will see him join the Club from next season until at least the end of 2014."

so the dragons now have Dugan in the 1, Widdop in the 6 and Williams in the 7. thats some excellent recruiting if you ask me.

Last edited:
dragons have done reasonably well but i dont see them being anything more than a fringe 8 side at best still.

the JYY parra 'rumour' is the best one of the lot. LOL

Nat a bad halves pairing but it remains to be seen how Widdop will go when he isn't just the support cast. I think he will go well. It just depends on how Williams develops as a players as to how good the Dragons go IMO.

lolz

Dragons sign Sam Williams one one-year deal | NRL | Zero Tackle

"The St George Illawarra Dragons on Friday announced they have signed halfback Sam Williams to a one-year contract that will see him join the Club from next season until at least the end of 2014."

so the dragons now have Dugan in the 1, Widdop in the 6 and Williams in the 7. thats some excellent recruiting if you ask me.
Just goes to show how much BS players speak during contract negotiations. I suppose he did say this before he found out no one else would pay him the money he was asking funny how this changed his perspective. :biggrin:

Last edited:
dragons have done reasonably well but i dont see them being anything more than a fringe 8 side at best still.

the JYY parra 'rumour' is the best one of the lot. LOL
They're going to be a lot more dangerous than we are and let's face it, as bad they're going at the moment we're not that far ahead of them.

At least they're being proactive instead of saying everyone is too expensive/isn't worth it/isn't good enough/isn't dalai lama so we can't sign him.

They're going to be a lot more dangerous than we are and let's face it, as bad they're going at the moment we're not that far ahead of them.
exactly. "not far" as in "1 win" lol.

in fact, if we lose tonight, we will be equal 2nd last. tigers overtake us (even at the moment) because of their bye, dragons catch us cause of their bye.

so it could be the cowboys, broncos and dragons even on 14 points, 4 points ahead of the eels who are outright last.

eels are chasing peats.

should be us. he is good and worthy of a starting hooker role in the nrl.

St. George Illawarra 2014 are basically the side everybody on here wanted.

Will be VERY interested to see how they perform next year.

I'm glad we're not signing Peats - I don't see anything special in him other than his ability to play hooker or backrow ala Hinchcliffe. Hooker is the last position I'd recruit for, especially with Baptiste (for now...), Granville (for now...), Cullen etc. coming through the ranks. If the club wanted a new hooker though, somebody who would actually improve our situation I'd only be after Smith or Farah for obvious reasons or somebody with an awesome running game like Segs, Luke or even Seluini who I feel is wasted at Newtown.

Peats would be a waste and honestly I hope he sticks with Souths. Just strikes me as a Souths guy, especially since he was their 2010 NYC GF captain.

Last edited:
^ good point. i didnt want any of them for various reasons (well i was happy with dugan til he proved he was still an idiot), so yeah we will see how that works out for em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• eggstar10
  • Bucking Beads
  • bert_lifts
  • Tmac
  • Jedhead
  • bb_gun
  • broncsgoat
  • johnny plath
  • Dash
  • Footy Fanatic
  • broncoscope
  • Redfern_1980
  • ezpz
  • Galah
  • Xzei
  • Allo
  • Hoof Hearted
  • BruiserMk1
  • Manofoneway
  • Lurker
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.