Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Club has completely shifted mentality and is out to 'buy a couple of superstars' ... the names I have heard have already been mentioned both here and in some wider media but contracts are proving problematic - both for the players we are chasing and the players we have and no longer want.

Agree ........ crisis talks must have occurred and everybody had a look in the mirror.

The first real positive signs I've seen in a long time.

Now all we need is a bit of luck and a few things to go our way and we might find the right answer to our halves problems......and dummy half .........maybe fullback too.

Fast winger would be good .....

I don't want to get anybodys hopes up.. but just imagine if we get Cherry-Evans and Barba.. we'll be a top 4 side next year, even if we don't click straight away.

I don't want to get anybodys hopes up.. but just imagine if we get Cherry-Evans and Barba.. we'll be a top 4 side next year, even if we don't click straight away.

If we sign those 2 we should all go put $100 on us to win the Premiership in 2014.

Interesting note. Dugan's Son was born this arvo here in Brisbane. He's coming up here on Sunday to see him for the first time. Someone needs to get him to stop in at Red Hill while he's here. I'll admit I was dead against him. But listening to him tonight, it is clear that he has the IQ of a budgie and would be very easily influenced. Surround him with the right people and he could resemble a decent human. The contract with the Dragons isn't signed yet and he's been awesome the last couple of months.

Interesting note. Dugan's Son was born this arvo here in Brisbane. He's coming up here on Sunday to see him for the first time. Someone needs to get him to stop in at Red Hill while he's here. I'll admit I was dead against him. But listening to him tonight, it is clear that he has the IQ of a budgie and would be very easily influenced. Surround him with the right people and he could resemble a decent human. The contract with the Dragons isn't signed yet and he's been awesome the last couple of months.

Theoretically if we did sign him and then barba, Do you play him at 6 barba 1?

Just when things were starting to look up..

Lama Tasi - 23 - Queenslander
Martin Kennedy - 24 - Queenslander

Josh McCrone - 26 - ****roach

Nothing wrong with signing NSW players at all remember Lazzo? the Broncos dominance of the 90's kick started the moment he came into the team. McCrone isn't a bad player and i'm happy with his signing anyone is better than Wallace and Princess.

This is old news that was why he wanted to be at the Broncos and then he fucked it for all of us

Nothing wrong with signing NSW players at all remember Lazzo? the Broncos dominance of the 90's kick started the moment he came into the team. McCrone isn't a bad player and i'm happy with his signing anyone is better than Wallace and Princess.

yeah but signing shit players from NSW is a bad move.

Just quoting this cause it makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

This is old news that was why he wanted to be at the Broncos and then he fucked it for all of us

Yeah it was more about the fact that he's up here. This weekend. Right now, with the Broncos chequebook open.

On the Barba / Dugan conundrum, I think it's either / or, not both. They're both fullbacks and fullbacks only IMO. It just means one more target to look at, one more opportunity.

Do you see him as a dominant half though?? I'm not so sure. His attitude isn't great either.

I don't, he is a chime in when he sees something and he tends to attack the line ALOT. Let Hunt direct play and control the game and just have O'Conner chiming in.

Everything seems really really exciting at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Maroon4life
  • Harry Sack
  • Evander
  • azza.79
  • ettybay
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Xzei
  • The Strapper
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Redfern_1980
  • Manofoneway
  • Financeguy
  • Sproj
  • BroncsNBundy
  • broncsgoat
  • BRC088
  • Johnny92
  • thenry
  • Bucking Beads
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.