Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am setting the world record today for the amount of refreshes in 24 hours. Work productivity has plummeted 100%.

I think marquee has to be at least two and a half times average wage which means over $500,000. We currently have no one on that sort of money. If Wallace is released in guessing we could afford barbs and cherry Evans without any other releases. Kennedy can swap for Anderson. I think we could fit that under the cap.

Dunno why my fingers typed half. I don't think I've missed more than 3 replies before refreshing. And that's because I was typing

Is that from your inside contact Foordy:winky:

Splint, if you hear anything from Foordy, please page me. Have sent my pager number to your personal mailbox.

Thanking you in advance.

Kennedy is so meh. Can't believe he was ahead of McGuire in the QLD pecking order. He'd probably demand a fair bit of coin, and it would be similar to the whole Scott Anderson years.

So your saying that if we sign barba, DCE & Kennedy we are still two marquees away... for real???

Hi B4L

No, I am not saying that!

I am saying 2 marquee signings such as a barba and a DCE will be great, but I still think we need a change in the coaching structure

Be that a new head coach or leave Hook where he is but bring on a tactician or soemthing

I just think we need to improve our off field roster as well as the on field one :)

Hi B4L

No, I am not saying that!

I am saying 2 marquee signings such as a barba and a DCE will be great, but I still think we need a change in the coaching structure

Be that a new head coach or leave Hook where he is but bring on a tactician or soemthing

I just think we need to improve our off field roster as well as the on field one :)

cool cool John, sorry mate I misread your post. I completely agree with you FWIW

Splint, if you hear anything from Foordy, please page me. Have sent my pager number to your personal mailbox.

Thanking you in advance.
No problem FIH
I will use the shoe phone or we could meet under the cone of silence:winky:

Ben Ikin just said on TV that Prince and Wallace have been told to move on next year.

Ben Ikin just said on TV that Prince and Wallace have been told to move on next year.

They can't risk partnering Hunt with a rookie or average first-grader. That says to me that a big name, a dominant half, is on the way.

Foordy, champ if you hear anymore from this Chris Garry fella, please PM if you don't want to share the intel here. Otherwise, how can I get IN touch with Chris? Does he have club connections? Also, is there anymore updates from No Patience (the BHQ subscriber) I mean?

This waiting for a new signing is starting to make me go mental lol.

Hey, serial killer ....

doakes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Swordfish
  • john1420
  • Broncosgirl
  • bert_lifts
  • GCBRONCO
  • Lostboy
  • Redfern_1980
  • Jedhead
  • jarro65
  • Harry Sack
  • Galah
  • Dash
  • MrTickyMcG
  • KickHaas
  • Evander
  • Wolfie
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.