Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me it says we have two halves coming before next season. You can't have Hunt and McCrone with no back up and I don't see Taylor as the backup at this stage

I think that's exactly what'll happen.. Hunt +1 with Taylor as the next in line if one of them gets hurt.

i keep hearing DCE coming in to play, is there any depth in this rumour? excuse my ignorance as im new to this forum. Im all for him coming just don't know where the rumours are coming from ?

I think that's exactly what'll happen.. Hunt +1 with Taylor as the next in line if one of them gets hurt.

With the room we have in the salary cap, that's just plain unacceptable. Another season like this, with no prospects for future improvement, would kill of everyone but the most staunch of Broncos followers. It'll sure put my fandom to the test.

Edit: Assuming the "+1" is McCrone.

They can't risk partnering Hunt with a rookie or average first-grader. That says to me that a big name, a dominant half, is on the way.

This, absolutely. Although both Prince and Wallace have contracts for next season, which complicates things.

Prince I think will just go to England as he planned this year anyway. Wallace I think will stick around in the hope he can get back into the halves.

But yes it looks like the plan is Ben Hunt in the halves, and ??? to join them. Who is ???. That is the question.

If its Cherry I will never doubt Andrew Gee again.

Well Chris Garry reckons theres going to be something big in tomorrow's courier mail about the Broncos...so who knows lol

Hopefully this signing gets Thaiday back where he belongs.

2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thaiday on the Gameplan - basically just reiterated the club can only bring through so many young guys and the club now has to look outside and that he's looking forward to playing with any future signings.

The way he said it sounds like we're definitely in the hunt for some big names.

Thaiday on the Gameplan - basically just reiterated the club can only bring through so many young guys and the club now has to look outside and that he's looking forward to playing with any future signings.

All I could concentrate on was how tubby he looked with his polo tucked in to his jeans. Captain Buffet.

Club has completely shifted mentality and is out to 'buy a couple of superstars' ... the names I have heard have already been mentioned both here and in some wider media but contracts are proving problematic - both for the players we are chasing and the players we have and no longer want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Viti
  • The Strapper
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bucking Beads
  • RodF
  • broncsgoat
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Locky24
  • BRC088
  • Redfern_1980
  • Adammacca
  • levikaden
  • Xzei
  • Behind enemy lines
  • azza.79
  • Sproj
  • Evander
  • Maroon4life
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.