Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can just see it now..

"Peter Wallace extends contract until 2018"

we should be hoping the broncos dont consider kennedy a marquee signing cos that means would only be looking at 1 other player :/

kennedy aint a marquee signing.

what is locke doing next year? with warriors signing tomkins, where does that leave locke? i hope we don sign him, anyway.

Prince/Wallace moving on, Another half as good as signed with Hunt finally getting his chance and Barba/Dugan at fullback. Let's Go Broncos!

kennedy aint a marquee signing.

what is locke doing next year? with warriors signing tomkins, where does that leave locke? i hope we don sign him, anyway.

Are you prepared to guarentee with the thought andrew gee being involved?
aint nothing wrong with locke

personally i dont like locke and i dont think the warriors want him anymore. most warriors fans seem to want fish instead of him.

broncs seem to be denying that wallace has been told to leave? maybe they are giving him a shot at hooker.

i keep saying it but i do think i'd rather wallace than macca at 9

personally i dont like locke and i dont think the warriors want him anymore. most warriors fans seem to want fish instead of him.

broncs seem to be denying that wallace has been told to leave? maybe they are giving him a shot at hooker.

i keep saying it but i do think i'd rather wallace than macca at 9

id agree with the wallace part move, macca back into 14 or switch with granville, but i dont mind locke, but hes probably not need with Barba coming (hopefully)in 2014

1. Barba
2. Hoffy
3. Reed
4. Hodges / Kahu
5. JYY / Copley
6. Hunt
7. DCE
8. Hannant
9. Wallace
10. McGuire
11. Glenn
12. Thaiday
13. Parker

14. Kennedy
15. Tasi
16. Gillett
17. Hala / Dodds (if you think we need more forwards)
OR
17. Baptiste / Granville (if you think Wal needs a breather)

DCE for captain when Thaiday retires, the man is going to be one of the greats.

With that forward rotation we'll smash anyone up the middle.

With that backline we're dangerous from ANYwhere on the park.

**** me. I'm too excited about all this. I need a valium and a lie-down....

Last edited:
Wow...I've already had my daily fap today but after reading this it looks like I'm going for round 2.

Too far? Sorry boys.

This, absolutely. Although both Prince and Wallace have contracts for next season, which complicates things.

Prince I think will just go to England as he planned this year anyway. Wallace I think will stick around in the hope he can get back into the halves.

But yes it looks like the plan is Ben Hunt in the halves, and ??? to join them. Who is ???. That is the question.

SJ

I can just see it now..

"Peter Wallace extends contract until 2018"

killme_zps8e88b363.jpg

Kevin Walters has quit the Storm.

Broncos to sign him? As 5/8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Stix
  • mitch222
  • heartly87
  • maddo
  • eggstar10
  • Gaz
  • Dexter
  • teampjta
  • Mr Fourex
  • Tristan1990
  • davidp
  • Harry Sack
  • Jason Simmons
  • Bucking Beads
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Johnny92
  • Galah
  • Xzei
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.