Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant remember the last time i was this genuinely excited about the Broncos. probably 2011, but then before that not for a looooooooong time.

we *finally* look like we understand that you cant just use juniors and be a top team. juniors are great, developing them is great, but you need to be a harsher judge on them than we have been. if theyre not looking like theyre going to make it then dont just keep signing them and keeping them around. cut your losses and move on. half the broncos squad over the last 10 years wouldnt have gotten a look in had they not been juniors from our system.

if we can snag barba or cherry-evans, my god ill be ecstatic. both of them and i wont be standing up for a week, or ill be hunchbacking it everywhere i go.

Have you heard any info as to who might be coming

I'm yet to be off the walls excited because of all the rumours and fake shit being posted about.

If there's some concrete evidence of someone like DCE, I'd be sending lingerie to Gee (and I'm a guy).

Not sure if mentioned anywhere else, Izzy has agreed to another 2yrs with the Tahs so count him out of your wet dreams. Quade Cooper was also just named in the Wallabies squad so I wouldn't bank on him either.

i cant remember the last time i was this genuinely excited about the Broncos. probably 2011, but then before that not for a looooooooong time.

we *finally* look like we understand that you cant just use juniors and be a top team. juniors are great, developing them is great, but you need to be a harsher judge on them than we have been. if theyre not looking like theyre going to make it then dont just keep signing them and keeping them around. cut your losses and move on. half the broncos squad over the last 10 years wouldnt have gotten a look in had they not been juniors from our system.

if we can snag barba or cherry-evans, my god ill be ecstatic. both of them and i wont be standing up for a week, or ill be hunchbacking it everywhere i go.

I'll have severe chaffing.....

A little bit of topic but whos had more injuries in their sporting career justin hodges or shane watson?

Andrew Symonds smashes streaker - YouTube

Maybe we can sign simmo to play a season or two. Add a bit of fire in our defence haha
iirc it actually was something tossed around a while back lol. he trained with the broncos one pre-season iirc. i dont think it was ever actually seriously considered, but he did mention a few times that he wouldve liked to have gone that way instead of cricket.

Last edited:
haha thats pretty funny, i think you're dead right about watson plus at least Hodges performs. Its about time league took some players from other sports rather just giving away our players like their pokemon cards.

haha thats pretty funny, i think you're dead right about watson plus at least Hodges performs. Its about time league took some players from other sports rather just giving away our players like their pokemon cards.

Give away Pokemon cards? You crazy! you trade them.

Watson is a fucking whinging pretty boy sook.

He kinda reminds me of Jamie Lanister off the Game of Thrones TV show, except he's not good at anything and I'd rather {SPOLIER NEXT} a one armed Jamie Lanister than Shane Watson to open the batting for Australia.

Yeah Watson is either out with pulled heart strings or bruised ego
No contest
he even left Qld because Stuey Law told him a few home truths about himself. Funny thing is he kills Stuey for tests but is not a 1/4 of the batsman

Make sure you buy the Sunday Mail tomorrow.

Piece number two falls into place.

Is it a good piece [MENTION=8272]1910[/MENTION] like should I be excited??? Oh god I can't wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• TwoLeftFeet
  • Bucking Beads
  • levikaden
  • broncsgoat
  • ezpz
  • Culhwch
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Dexter
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.