Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk of us having a huge go at Milford on twitter.

Dogs on the scent to bring Maitua back to the kennel

"McCrone's manager Steve Gillis said the 26-year-old would honour his contract. ''Josh will definitely be at Canberra next year, and I've had no contact with the Broncos whatsoever,'' he said.

Brisbane officials have confirmed their interest in Milford, whose contract expires at the end of next year, but his manager Sam Ayoub said: ''We'll worry about 2015 closer to that time.''

It would be odd timing for DCE to announce he's leaving Manly in 2014.. can't see it happening tbh.

I'm so excited. I bet we are going to announce the signing of the best young half in the world and the heir to QLD's halfback position, Chris Sandow!

I'm so excited. I bet we are going to announce the signing of the best young half in the world and the heir to QLD's halfback position, Chris Sandow!

Gross

In all seriousness though, as much as Wallace has been wrong for us since Locky retired, I find it hard to believe we would be forcing him out if we didn't have a new half signed until 2015. If that were the case it would be much more likely that Prince would be dropped and Wal would partner Hunt.

Regardless of your opinion on Wal, it appears we are willing to lose 3 first grade halves next year and it would be a brave decision to go a whole season with a player who hasn't been seen as good enough for 2 years (hunt), a rookie, and 0 depth.

If we actually sign DCE for next year and that's announced tomorrow I will be over the moon and probably scream of joy. It'd be an incredible coup for Gee to get DCE out his contract for next year and have signed for us.

So what are we exactly looking out for in the mail tomorrow?

So what are we exactly looking out for in the mail tomorrow?
A signing.

List of possibilities.

O'Connor, Shaun Johnson, DCE, Barba, Dugan (lol), Milford, Benji Marshall and possibly a few I'm missing.

It's not Sandow, no one would be excited about that, certainly not feature story worthy.

Has the Martin Kennedy deal been officially annouced yet? This big story could just be about him joining?

I'm surprised this hasn't leaked yet, or another media outlet hasn't gotten in first. They're doing well to keep it under wraps... better not be a massive let down.

I'm surprised this hasn't leaked yet, or another media outlet hasn't gotten in first. They're doing well to keep it under wraps... better not be a massive let down.

I have a feeling it is a " We have reason to believe such and such is on the verge of signing with the Broncos"

It probably hasn't leaked yet because there's nothing to leak, I've got a feeling it will either be the proper announcement of the MK signing, or Walters being signed as an assistant for next year or something.

[MENTION=8272]1910[/MENTION] has already said it's not Walters and he's the one who said to check the papers, also the rumor for Kennedy signing said there was a second player and as proved by Gillett/Reed, the club usually likes to announce multiple signings at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Mighty Bronx
  • marw
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • BroncsNBundy
  • bert_lifts
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.