Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
1910 stahp it, JUST TELL US.

I just hope I'm not awakening to headlines of 'broncos new half is in a class of his mccrone'

[MENTION=8272]1910[/MENTION] I respect that you can't tell us much and appreciate that you give us whatever info you can, but please just tell me it's not mccrone... Please?

Lucky I get the Sunday mail delivered! Please be good.

He puts the D'oh in Daniel-san

D'oh san

San d'oh

​Sandow

crying-man.jpg

Last edited:
Nah, just kidding. Hoping for Milford or DCE or Johnson.

Man, this has been such an exciting time following the Broncos, soo pumped for the announcement :) Hopefully it will be a Milford or DCE or Barba etc Could be Locke I suppose as well? Good times

Does anyone think that with some of these announcements and back rowers coming through, Alex Glenn will be forced out eventually? Thaiday is off contract the same year, but they'd never get rid of him.

Make sure you buy the Sunday Mail tomorrow.

Piece number two falls into place.

you don't work for ethe Sunday mail do you and are just trying to get us all to go out and buy the paper :tongue_smilie:

is it actually and announcement or just a clue as to who we could be signing

Let's not forget what [MENTION=1784]ethos[/MENTION] told us the other day, people! :shady:

Talk of us having a huge go at Milford on twitter.

Let's not forget what @ethos told us the other day, people! :shady:
While I hope he's right can you really see DCE being released from contract and signed by us all during round 20 when Manly are making a serious run for the title? Boy would I be excited if all the logistics was worked out and that somehow came to fruition.

FWIW spwn, I'd trust ethos more than your mythical source. :biggrin:

I'd take Milford over Barba at fullback. Younger, cheaper, less emotional baggage and some of the best footwork I've ever seen from an NRL player.

FWIW spwn, I'd trust ethos more than your mythical source. :biggrin:
I can't give away my source but he's been spot on about all the Bulldogs related stuff so far so I for one, trust him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• TwoLeftFeet
  • Bucking Beads
  • levikaden
  • broncsgoat
  • ezpz
  • Culhwch
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Dexter
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.