Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
the dce supposed fall out at manly is with snake and its at the point that they don't want to play together
Whatever the reason, I'll take it.

The announcement will be Barba. I heard a lot of positive things from my source and now that he is injured for a while I would be very surprised if they don't take this opportunity to end speculation. I'd also be surprised if he plays a single game for the Dogs again.

I have no inside info in the media though so this is just me joining the dots.

The announcement will be Barba. I heard a lot of positive things from my source and now that he is injured for a while I would be very surprised if they don't take this opportunity to end speculation. I'd also be surprised if he plays a single game for the Dogs again.

I have no inside info in the media though so this is just me joining the dots.

I tend to agree mate. To me it's all I can think of that makes sense. The has been no leak (probably because it hasn't been in existence long enough) I mean a lot Of the rumours have been that the deal is done and they are waiting for the right time. I reckon now he has injured the dogs just want to end speculation so they have given the broncos permission to announce... Well at least I hope lol

So the Courier Mail website usually updates at around 11pm. So anything that is going to be in the paper tomorrow is likely to be on the website tonight.... just sayin..

So all logic suggests to me that its barba but all the guys that are apparently 'In the know' at the kennel say that barba won't be able to leave til he's contract is done. So fucked if I know. Hope this is not just paper hype and its some stupid off field development

^Not what I've been hearing. Though worse comes to worse he could always opt to implement the Josh Dugan Exit clause.

Whoever the announcement is, it's likely going to be Happy Days for us.

It's a get out clause can't see how they could stop him

While signing Milford would be massive and I would be ridiculously happy, it's just hyped media speculation. This may happen, that might mean...

So the Courier Mail website usually updates at around 11pm. So anything that is going to be in the paper tomorrow is likely to be on the website tonight.... just sayin..
Your 3rd post in 3 years? How do you even remember your login? :loool:

BTW, you're kind of right but emphasis on likely, some stories are paper only to encourage sales of the physical paper although with them now charging for online you'd think that shouldn't be the case...

Please reply before 2014 :001_tt2:

Last edited:
So all logic suggests to me that its barba but all the guys that are apparently 'In the know' at the kennel say that barba won't be able to leave til he's contract is done. So fucked if I know. Hope this is not just paper hype and its some stupid off field development

there just in denial ... and the second it is announced that he will be a Bronco in 2014 i'll be signing up and giving them heaps of shit until i get banned (which knowing their mods will be after 1 post) :loool:

Lol, pure fantasy, and 99.9999999999999999999999% chance it won't happen, but imagine if we somehow signed Barba, Milford AND DCE.

That would be something special.

seems milford + barba is a real possibility.

i've never bothered asking but why are there rumours about DCE? was it just his manager complaining about sea eagles not paying him right a while ago? to me it seems unlikely dce would want to actually leave the eagles. he loves them, and genuinely doesnt appear to be driven by $$$

Last edited:
seems milford + barba is a real possibility.

i've never bothered asking but why are there rumours about DCE? was it just his manager complaining about sea eagles not paying him right a while ago? to me it seems unlikely dce would want to actually leave the eagles. he loves them, and genuinely doesnt appear to be driven by $$$

It was his manager complaining about the Sea Eagles not delivering on certain 3rd party aspects of his deal, nothing to it really, it was never going to happen.

God I would love to get Barba and Milford though.

Lol, pure fantasy, and 99.9999999999999999999999% chance it won't happen, but imagine if we somehow signed Barba, Milford AND DCE.

That would be something special.

Whilst I can't see us getting DCE in addition to Barba and Milford, Milford probably won't cost anywhere near what DCE would, so a Barba and Milford next year and Smith the year after is something I could see happening!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BroncsNBundy
  • marw
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • bert_lifts
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.