Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting article about Broncos intentions for next year. Mostly just recapping what we already know in that Scott Prince will not be playing first grade for us next year and that Wal isn't in our plans.

No Cookies | The Courier-Mail

Panthers are chasing Sean Johnson for 2015 but if he re-signs they will give Wallace an offer.

I don't know how our cap will look after this off season but the reported 1.8mil over 3 seasons the panthers are offering to SJ seems like a good price. If we have the spare cap space to make a competitive offer I hope we do.

Though almost impossible, a Macca/SJ/Milford/Barba spine would be the most dangerous attack to possibly ever set foot on a league field. Its also nice to imagine Macca/SJ/Hunt/Milford.

a Macca/SJ/Milford/Barba spine would be the most dangerous attack to possibly ever set foot on a league field. Its also nice to imagine Macca/SJ/Hunt/Milford.

kid has obviously never heard of Slater / Cronk / Smith .... or Inglis / Reynolds / Sutton / Luke .... or the Brisbane Broncos circa 1990-2000 for that matter

kid has obviously never heard of Slater / Cronk / Smith .... or Inglis / Reynolds / Sutton / Luke .... or the Brisbane Broncos circa 1990-2000 for that matter

Or concerned himself with defence - especially considering 3 of those 4 are midgets.

Or concerned himself with defence - especially considering 3 of those 4 are midgets.

He did say in attack. my god some people on here are negative. There's nothing wrong with macca or hunts defense. I don't follow the dogs or raiders but I've seen some ridiculous defensive replays of barba and he can definitely hold his own.

Yeah, I said attack for a reason. SJ can definitely miss the odd tackle or 2 and Milford is tiny. Barba would probably be a speed bump in the line but I dont know if anyone watched his Dally M season because almost more impressive than his length of the field tries were his try saving tackles.

Please. I was not ever talking about Keating and I don't deal with rumours I only post when I'm allowed and right.

What does this mean 1910? Are you being told what/when to write by someone, or am I just reading into it to much?

Please. I was not ever talking about Keating and I don't deal with rumours I only post when I'm allowed and right.

My apologies, must have been someone else. I just remember the person seeming reputable. It was something about a coach working at a club but no longer working at a club meaning they can legally lure players or something I don't know it was extremely difficult to follow.

He did say in attack. my god some people on here are negative. There's nothing wrong with macca or hunts defense. I don't follow the dogs or raiders but I've seen some ridiculous defensive replays of barba and he can definitely hold his own.

No, some people on here just know a completely ridiculous statement when they see one ... call back when barba, milford and pals have won a premiership or three and then we'll compare them to the greatest "spines" of all time ....

No, some people on here just know a completely ridiculous statement when they see one ... call back when barba, milford and pals have won a premiership or three and then we'll compare them to the greatest "spines" of all time ....

I think you are being a little negative. It wasn't that ridiculous a claim. They are the most promising young players in each of their respective positions so the potential is definitely there to be an extremely impressive attacking spine. I never said they would be better than "the big 3" at the storm. Defence, consistency, handling pressure, making the right decisions all fall outside of the description 'great attacking spine'.

Besides the fact that none of them have actually played on the same team yet so they obviously haven't won any premierships. You're face will be red when SJ single handedly leads NZ to another world cup victory over Australia though. ;)

I think you are being a little negative. It wasn't that ridiculous a claim. They are the most promising young players in each of their respective positions so the potential is definitely there to be an extremely impressive attacking spine. I never said they would be better than "the big 3" at the storm. Defence, consistency, handling pressure, making the right decisions all fall outside of the description 'great attacking spine'.

Besides the fact that none of them have actually played on the same team yet so they obviously haven't won any premierships. You're face will be red when SJ single handedly leads NZ to another world cup victory over Australia though. ;)

No question at all mate ... they'd give any opposition fits ... but the measure of any G.O.A.T. in any sport is championships won IMO ...

No question at all mate ... they'd give any opposition fits ... but the measure of any G.O.A.T. in any sport is championships won IMO ...
Well, they have been playing on average 8 years longer than these kids. Plus at club level they've only won 1 premiership (and 1 wooden spoon which I happily count). Its pretty realistic that if the players I mentioned were on the same team they would win a premiership at least once in the next 8 years so I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.