Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we somehow get Barba and Milford for next year we'll have such an incredibly exciting team. Arguably the two most exciting attacking players in the game.

1. Barba - Oh my
2. Hoffman - Brilliant
3. Reed
4. Hodges - Amazing
5. Yow Yeh at his best - Shut the gates
6. Milford - Our next Lockyer!
7. Hunt
8. Hannant
9. Macca
10. McGuire
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. Parker

14. Thaiday
15. Tasi
16. Kennedy
17. Hala/Baptise/Granville/Dodds/10-15 minute player.

Please happen.

If we somehow get Barba and Milford for next year we'll have such an incredibly exciting team. Arguably the two most exciting attacking players in the game.

1. Barba - Oh my
2. Hoffman - Brilliant
3. Reed
4. Hodges - Amazing
5. Yow Yeh at his best - Shut the gates
6. Milford - Our next Lockyer!
7. Hunt
8. Hannant
9. Macca
10. McGuire
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. Parker (C)

14. Thaiday
15. Tasi
16. Kennedy
17. Hala/Baptise/Granville/Dodds/10-15 minute player.

Please happen.

Now it's perfect

Premiership in the bag.

ImpliedFacepalm.jpg

Keating for Broncs

The Broncos have contacted unwanted Eels hooker Matt Keating about a possible shift north. The link is through former Eels coach Stephen Kearney, who joined the Broncos as an assistant after being punted by Parramatta.

Read more: Eels fans to take on board as front-office farrago rolls on

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared:

All I can say is what the F##K...!! Worst possible signing ever. Why do we need a fourth hooker at the club..?

Oh **** off. That isn't real. We wouldn't be picking up any Parramatta castoffs unless their name was Jarryd Hayne.

A twelve year old made up that rumour

I'm pretty sure 1910 hinted at this ages ago. A coach who no longer works for the, so can lure the players or some such. But if this is serious I may need to rethink paying for membership next season. He's Mecca in defence but doesn't have half of the other skills Mecca has.

Even more of a reason to get rid of Kearney. He has had arguably had a more detrimental effect on the side compared to Gee and Hook.

I have never seen anything from [MENTION=8272]1910[/MENTION] even suggest Matt Keating?!? Where did you get this from

I have never seen anything from @1910 even suggest Matt Keating?!? Where did you get this from
it was the most vague thing ever and extremely difficult to tell who he was talking about. I could easily be wrong and it might have been someone else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.