Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some perspective, Corey Norman is going to earn 450k a year, Sandow is on 500k, Widdop $550k, Tony WIlliams is on 600k.

I am only a SJ fan in the same way I am a marshall fan, I love to watch them play but don't know if I want them on my team and I would prefer SJ over all these players combined.

For some perspective, Corey Norman is going to earn 450k a year, Sandow is on 500k, Widdop $550k, Tony WIlliams is on 600k.

I am only a SJ fan in the same way I am a marshall fan, I love to watch them play but don't know if I want them on my team and I would prefer SJ over all these players combined.

Benji Marshall in his prime would be an awesome signing for just about every side.

Benji Marshall in his prime would be an awesome signing for just about every side.

Sterlo too, should we see if he is up for a change of clubs?

How about we just offer SJ $1m a season and be done with it?

SJ won't come, Warriors won't let go of him and unlike the other two people we're interested in he has no real reason for wanting to come to Brisbane.

SJ won't come, Warriors won't let go of him and unlike the other two people we're interested in he has no real reason for wanting to come to Brisbane.
What about money we have a fair bit of that atm

Tom and George just re-signed with the Bunnies, a real missed opportunity there I feel. Guns now and they're only going to get better.

Tom and George just re-signed with the Bunnies, a real missed opportunity there I feel. Guns now and they're only going to get better.

As much as I agree that they're really good and only going to get better, we don't really need them.. If one of them could play Fullback or Five-Eighth I'd be interested though.

You honestly think they'd leave? At this stage?

yeah there was never an opportunity there.

You honestly think they'd leave? At this stage?
Offered a chance at a starting spot and more money, who knows? Maybe they don't want to live in their brothers shadow their entire career?

In any case while I'd agree with we don't need them, they'd be extremely handy acquisitions.

No one's a chance until you put in some effort...

They werent leaving Souths and they love Sydney so Broncos were no chance.

Offered a chance at a starting spot and more money, who knows? Maybe they don't want to live in their brothers shadow their entire career?

In any case while I'd agree with we don't need them, they'd be extremely handy acquisitions.

We are flat out signing players who supposedly want to leave their current clubs and specifically want to come to Brisbane.

I dont want Gee wasting what little sparks of recruitment talent he might have in trying to drag 2 players who we dont necessarily need from a club that their family members are committed to in a city they love who are hot tips to make the Grand Final.

The Burgess boys would be as close to no chance of coming to Brisbane as any other player in the NRL.

We are flat out signing players that are already contracted for beyond next year, hence the difficulty, because they are trying to break a pre-existing one, not one commencing the next year.

In any case, others seem to think time travel is more achievable than signing some of the Burgess clan so I'll leave it at that...

We are flat out signing players that are already contracted for beyond next year, hence the difficulty, because they are trying to break a pre-existing one, not one commencing the next year.

In any case, others seem to think time travel is more achievable than signing some of the Burgess clan so I'll leave it at that...

At this stage I'd say it is. The Bunnies won't be able to hang onto them next time around though. A large reason behind re-signing, IMO, would be the genuine possibility to win a premiership together.

Next time they're off contract, I'd rage if we didn't chase them.

Mate they have started many times how they are looking forward to all playing in the one team. They were going no where and forwards are the last thing we need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Rambstien
  • Hurrijo
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Allo
  • Pablo
  • xilliun
  • Battler
  • bb_gun
  • OnToSomething
  • mrslong
  • Santa
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.