Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha FaithInHook is a traitor!!! He has signed up to the raiders forum

"Hey guys, first time poster here but have long admired the Raiders - ever since you guys were smashing teams in the 90's.

Just a quick note to say that even though I am a huge Broncos fan, I really hope you guys can hang onto Milford. It would be an absolute travesty if we signed him after all the time and effort the Raiders have put into him. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see him in a Broncos jersey, but certainly not like this, which would be absolutely unfair to Canberra!

If you don't mind, I will hang around and certainly pop in to update you guys if I hear any news from the media up here in Brisbane over the next couple of days.

Anyways, fingers crossed Anthony stays true and remains a Raider! Good luck guys."
[MENTION=8300]FaithinHook[/MENTION] you germ!!!

[MENTION=8300]FaithinHook[/MENTION] you scumbag!!!

He must have saw that his fake hook articles are become popular there so he's decided to deliver to them first hand. Fucking dumb raider wankers

Whoever FIH is, he is awesome.

Somehow I reckon FIH's local media establishment will be typing up articles on how Hook respects Milford so much that for his own good he recommends he stay at Canberra in order to develop in his best position, fullback. It would be cruel of course to sign both him & Barba and force Tony in to the halves. That Hook, what a stand-up fella.

Just something I saw before Shaun Johnson said there has been no such offer from the panthers so a.) Should we now make a play for him and b.) Will Wallace sign with them?

Just something I saw before Shaun Johnson said there has been no such offer from the panthers so a.) Should we now make a play for him and b.) Will Wallace sign with them?

a) Please.
b) PLEASE! (Only applicable if a) or another option is successful....)

We should have gone with #6 Norman #7 Hunt right away and stuck with it, they complimented each other well.

Have always said this should have been the case.

I've been seeing more and more over the last week or so chatter on FB that SJ might be going to the Storm as a replacement for Widdop. Not sure if it is true or not, I would have though the storm are training up Hampton to be 5/8th next year??

No way they could afford it. Unless they have already decided to lose Smith in 2015 and pay SJ a massively backended deal.

No way they could afford it. Unless they have already decided to lose Smith in 2015 and pay SJ a massively backended deal.

Agreed. SJ would command big money. With every bit-part player that the Big 3 make look good, they have to either pay them bigger $$ or shed them. There is no room for signing big-money players, only cheap players who can take orders and play a simple part.

Agreed. SJ would command big money. With every bit-part player that the Big 3 make look good, they have to either pay them bigger $$ or shed them. There is no room for signing big-money players, only cheap players who can take orders and play a simple part.

Yeah that's true, SJ is only on like $200,000 a year (that's whats been suggested), so why not have a crack with like $400K or something. definitely in my opinion worth the cash

I don't want SJ's babies like Ari, but he's definitely worth well over $400k a year imo. I'd say $550-650K would be his current market value or even more, depending how well he plays in the World Cup.

No way in the world would they get SJ for 400k, he'd fetch 600k quite easily, he's a super talent who is also very marketable, Melbourne can't afford a spine of Slater/Smith/Cronk/SJ unless they want to rort the cap again which I guess wouldn't surprise me but surely they're not that stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Rambstien
  • Hurrijo
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Allo
  • Pablo
  • xilliun
  • Battler
  • bb_gun
  • OnToSomething
  • mrslong
  • Santa
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.