Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be ok on a Kemp type deal. Play in Qcup in case we need you. Don't think he'd like that however.

Depth signing yes but would make starting backline with hodges and yy out. He is ahead Copley, Kahu and Oates IMO

Big Lote fan back in the day but he has been very average the last few seasons, not to mention injury prone. Played very poorly for the tigers last night.

Big Lote fan back in the day but he has been very average the last few seasons, not to mention injury prone. Played very poorly for the tigers last night.

From what I remember he was on MASSIVE money too, like $400k. It certainly shows why some teams are struggling this year, what with paying overs or having big $$ players injured or not performing. It's essentially like playing with a reduced salary cap:

TIGERS: Lote injured on $400k / Marshall underperforming on ~$600k / Blair underperforming on $500k / Lawrence injured ~$300k?
EELS: Hayne injured ~$600k / Sandow dumped on $550k / Tonga injured on $300k / Lussick overpaid on $400k
DRAGONS: Stanley brothers injured / Beale injured / Weyman injured on $350k / Soward dumped on $450k
BRONCOS: Yow Yeh injured on ~$350k / Copley injured / Hannant + Reed + Hodges all injured for half the season

I doubt we'd sign Lote .... which i'm glad about.

We need youth .... to build for the future.

Hell no!......Lote is done, he just needs realise it and retire, Broncs are not a retirement village.

It's scary and depressing when we are worried that the Broncos will sign a has been.

Probably get shot down for suggesting this, but what about Moltzen he isbbaout to be released by the tigers, could be a good depth signing?

I almost never watch any other game in the NRL anymore, it's been steadily declining so I have no idea about how he plays. I am very interested to hear what other people think about this.

Probably get shot down for suggesting this, but what about Moltzen he isbbaout to be released by the tigers, could be a good depth signing?

EDIT: Spam. Posts of JUST images/GIFs/Memes etc. are of little substance.

Last edited by a moderator:

The problem with signing him as a 'depth' signing is that Griffin would probably chuck him in at 6 if we don't get Milford.

No thank you.

No thanks. His signing would be a step backwards.

Players getting released by teams that are actually worse than us is not normally the kind of player we want.

Hell no!......Lote is done, he just needs realise it and retire, Broncs are not a retirement village.
we basically are though, thats the sad thing lol.

Gee, Griffin and Co. need to realise we're not a retirement village.

I always thought he was consistent but needed a bigger more consistent forward pack to thrive

Just a thought, feel free to shoot it down, but what about Kalifa FaiFai Loa? He's just announced he's leaving the Cows. Could be decent

I will deadset give up on the Broncos if Moltzen even buys a ticket to watch a game at Sun Corp. He made Benji's form slump over the last few season's look like Jarryd Hayne's 09 run.

He's a fullback who can't catch, defend or break tackles. I would prefer us signing a wheelie bin and sitting it in the in goal on the off chance a bomb lands in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Mr Fourex
  • winslow_wong
  • Justwin
  • theshed
  • Nerd
  • whykickamoocow
  • TimWhatley
  • Sproj
  • porouian
  • Pablo
  • Morkel
  • ezpz
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wolfie
  • heartly87
  • Broncosgirl
  • Manifesto
  • Totally Unr3al
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.