Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will deadset give up on the Broncos if Moltzen even buys a ticket to watch a game at Sun Corp. He made Benji's form slump over the last few season's look like Jarryd Hayne's 09 run.

He's a fullback who can't catch, defend or break tackles. I would prefer us signing a wheelie bin and sitting it in the in goal on the off chance a bomb lands in it.

tumblr_mnhz1g698C1ru5wopo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
I will deadset give up on the Broncos if Moltzen even buys a ticket to watch a game at Sun Corp. He made Benji's form slump over the last few season's look like Jarryd Hayne's 09 run.

He's a fullback who can't catch, defend or break tackles. I would prefer us signing a wheelie bin and sitting it in the in goal on the off chance a bomb lands in it.

Fair enough, Wests Tigers - Tim Moltzen - YouTube that clip shows that he has the potential bit of speed off the mark, good step, and solid passing game.

Just a thought, feel free to shoot it down, but what about Kalifa FaiFai Loa? He's just announced he's leaving the Cows. Could be decent

Won't get shot down by me. Wouldn't want to pay too much for him but he is a good player with speed so would be a handy pick up

I was exaggerating a little but that highlight reel is 3 years old and now he can't even get a spot in the second worst team in the comp. He does have some nice skills but for every but of promise he shows, he shows just as many deficiencies.

I was exaggerating a little but that highlight reel is 3 years old and now he can't even get a spot in the second worst team in the comp. He does have some nice skills but for every but of promise he shows, he shows just as many deficiencies.
I respect your opinion, but i just feel with a better forward pack that create opportunities he would thrive, he would make the team as well, hes injured for the season, against the broncs ironically

He can't get a spot on the team because he is out with a season ending injury.

Is that why he is being told to look around and that Tedesco has cemented his spot?

Are we chasing hopoate. His manager says if Stuart walks to Canberra there will be no guarantees he will be at the eels next year.

Are we chasing hopoate. His manager says if Stuart walks to Canberra there will be no guarantees he will be at the eels next year.

If that's the case we fucking better be. Can see Manly snapping him back up though. Although, apparently his mission was done/based in Brisbane or something?

If that's the case we ****ing better be. Can see Manly snapping him back up though. Although, apparently his mission was done/based in Brisbane or something?
Didn't he say he loved being in Brisbane. Could be a great signing. But not on that crazy Eel money.
would also be our token NSWelshman.

Last edited:
It's not Hoppa's decision, the church wants a percentage of that fat Eels contract.

Won't get shot down by me. Wouldn't want to pay too much for him but he is a good player with speed so would be a handy pick up

would be handy pick up, were was it announced that he was leaving cows ?

would be handy pick up, were was it announced that he was leaving cows ?

He announced it on twitter, hasn't got a club yet they are just not renewing his contract

I read somewhere that he's all but a sure thing for Manly.

Meaning he'll turn out to be another bargain buy.

I read somewhere that he's all but a sure thing for Manly.

Meaning he'll turn out to be another bargain buy.

Yeah, when the Journo's talk about salary cap rorting still being rife, you can't help but think about what they describe as 'talent stacking'.

Internationals:
* DCE
* Foran
* Lyon??? (would be if he wasn't a fat pussy)
* Matai
* Watmough

Origin:
* King
* Glewart
* Brewart
* Williams
* Ballin
* Buhrer

Yeah, when the Journo's talk about salary cap rorting still being rife, you can't help but think about what they describe as 'talent stacking'.

Internationals:
* DCE
* Foran
* Lyon??? (would be if he wasn't a fat pussy)
* Matai
* Watmough

Origin:
* King
* Glewart
* Brewart
* Williams
* Ballin
* Buhrer

So does that mean we are also rorting the salary cap.

Internationals
Thaiday
Hodges
Parker
Glenn
Hoffman
Prince
Reed
Hannant

State of Origin

Gillett
Wallace

Any other coach would be envious to have this type of roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Totally Unr3al
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • RolledOates
  • Dreaglor
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Bucking Beads
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Dash
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.