Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Garry@chrisgarry125m
Broncos have announced 9.30am press conference tomorrow in boardroom. Very unusual on game day.

It's either a signing, a change in management...............or a surprise return(though I reckon its unlikely this because if it was they probably would keep it till close to the match)

Last edited:
Chris Garry@chrisgarry125m
Broncos have announced 9.30am press conference tomorrow in boardroom. Very unusual on game day.

It's either a signing, a change in management...............or a surprise return(though I reckon its unlikely this because if it was they probably would keep it till close to the match)

They wouldn't announce a 'surprise return' to tomorrow's team in the boardroom

Our new fitness and conditioning trainer?

--artnarrowati-20130806144405761021-300x0.jpg

Last edited:
Probably Martin Kennedy.

Hodgo is not retiring, get that thought out of your head.

It's probably Martin Kennedy signing IMO. Milford ain't happening, the Raiders are not going to release him one day after one of their players getting banned from the ASADA investigation. They have bigger things to worry about right now. Milford stuff will be sorted in the post season and once they have a new coach.

What exactly are the options for what it could be regarding?

> Martin Kennedy signing (Possible)
> Anthony Milford signing (Extremely unlikely as I can't see Canberra granting him a release any time soon)
> Karmichael Hunt signing (Small whisper, unlikely)
> Justin Hodges retiring (Said he would be back, unlikely)
> Management change (Unlikely)
> None of the above, something extremely unimportant (Most likely)

They'll be announcing the date of the next announcement.

What exactly are the options for what it could be regarding?

> Martin Kennedy signing (Possible)
> Anthony Milford signing (Extremely unlikely as I can't see Canberra granting him a release any time soon)
> Karmichael Hunt signing (Small whisper, unlikely)
> Justin Hodges retiring (Said he would be back, unlikely)
> Management change (Unlikely)
> None of the above, something extremely unimportant (Most likely)

Ding ding ding, we have a winner.. it's regarding a sponsorship.

What are everyones thoughts on Lote Tuqiri? He's obviously getting a bit old, but he still has decent speed.. might be a decent signing now that Hodgo is out and with JYY not being 100% to return.

1. Barba
2. Hoffman
3. Reed
4. Kahu
5. Tuqiri

Would be a decent backline, obviously just give him a 1 year deal on loose change and see if he wants it, if he outplays the likes of Copley, Oates and Yow Yeh in pre-season, he probably deserves the spot... and even if he isn't in the first grade side in Round 1, he'd be a great depth signing.

What are everyones thoughts on Lote Tuqiri? He's obviously getting a bit old, but he still has decent speed.. might be a decent signing now that Hodgo is out and with JYY not being 100% to return.

1. Barba
2. Hoffman
3. Reed
4. Kahu
5. Tuqiri

Would be a decent backline, obviously just give him a 1 year deal on loose change and see if he wants it, if he outplays the likes of Copley, Oates and Yow Yeh in pre-season, he probably deserves the spot... and even if he isn't in the first grade side in Round 1, he'd be a great depth signing.

Wouldn't be against it if he came cheap but I doubt it

I don't want Tuqiri on any money, not even free. He'll just get in the way of other people and we have plenty of backline prospects fighting for spots next year.

I don't want Tuqiri on any money, not even free. He'll just get in the way of other people and we have plenty of backline prospects fighting for spots next year.

Like who, most r coming back from bad injuries and Imo we need strong , fast back's , we need depth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Totally Unr3al
  • TimWhatley
  • Morkel
  • porouian
  • Mr Fourex
  • Big Del
  • Broncosarethebest
  • winslow_wong
  • Justwin
  • theshed
  • Nerd
  • whykickamoocow
  • Sproj
  • Pablo
  • ezpz
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wolfie
  • heartly87
  • Broncosgirl
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.