Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the last thing we want is for this squad to feel some pressure or that their spots aren't guaranteed. I mean the attitude of 'close enough is good enough' has certainly been getting the best out of these lads, we wouldn't want to mess with that
I know right. If its not broken, don't even think of fixing it.

I'm still coming to terms with the fact that you aren't, in fact, an actual scrotum that can type. It would have made the fact that you were able to do it while 'shattered' even more impressive. We could have called you Wallace's Lefty.

How do you know I'm not? Besides.....i'm a righty.

That's a shame, just when he was starting to get consistent minutes and starting to actually make some inroads off the bench.. oh well, best of luck at Manly Dunamis.

The article says that Broncs offered him a one year 2nd tier deal worth 75K which is half what he's on now (according to his manager).

'The 18-year-old has now played seven NRL games on the wing and scored five tries to deliver perhaps the most promising first season at the club since Karmichael Hunt starred as a 17-year-old fullback in 2004.'

big call?

'The 18-year-old has now played seven NRL games on the wing and scored five tries to deliver perhaps the most promising first season at the club since Karmichael Hunt starred as a 17-year-old fullback in 2004.'

big call?

Yeah, I disagree with it. Gillett won rookie of the year in his first, just like Hunt back in 04. He probably deserves that more. McCullough was very promising in his first year too.

Of course neither one of them really improved on their first year since.

Well dunamis for Dce. Sounds fair I guess. They'll have to throw in a few copies of Toovey's book.
"Tanties, and how not to swear when you're wearing your big boy pants"

Well dunamis for Dce. Sounds fair I guess. They'll have to throw in a few copies of Toovey's book.
"Tanties, and how not to swear when you're wearing your big boy pants"
Do you think DCE will come to the broncos a lot of speculation atm. DCE and Barba allegedly spoke to broncos together after origin 1. They are good friends and both are having dramas at there respective clubs with other players so the media tell us. Could it be dribble, or were there is smoke their is fire.
Also something I did find interesting is manly have signed Liam Foran a halfback..... Good depth signing or is he a replacement for DCE possibly.

Only concern out of that article is Sam talking about getting him into shape*

*fat/slow

Oates definately needs to add more bulk.......I see it as a good thing.

lui would be a great buy for manly. he will go good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • Aldo
  • Skyblues87
  • Stix
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • BroncsNBundy
  • phoenix
  • Tmac
  • Dash
  • GCBRONCO
  • theshed
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Foordy
  • Culhwch
  • Shane Tronc
  • mrtij
  • Xzei
  • Rambstien
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.