Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does the Salary Cap work in cases such as Prince. Does his contract wage for next season still count under our cap or what?

His contract is pretty much gone if he retires.. I think, we don't have to pay him anything and it counts nothing towards our cap.. unless I'm mistaken.

"We have a couple of young guys who we will give an opportunity to over the off-season," Griffin said.

"We will build towards next year with the guys we have here.

"We back the guys that are internal."

got_a_bad_feeling.jpeg

Griffin can't talk up Barba or Milford ATM, as they are both still contracted to other clubs.

Griffin can't talk up Barba or Milford ATM, as they are both still contracted to other clubs.

Exactly this. Watch the shitstorm the moment either the Dogs or Canberra or both go into the off season.

Speculation that the Broncos are chasing a 4th "currently contracted" player (the first 3 being DCE, Barba & Milf). Let's not even joke about Sandow. Anyone have any regard for Ferguson? Maybe they learned from the Dugan situation that if you can get them out of their cesspool they may just be worth it. Dugan certainly killed it for the Dragons, Ferguson is nearly as talented but far less injury prone.

Having said that, he is most definitely a first class fuckwit. He is clearly doing everything he can to piss off the Raiders, as if the contract clause isn't enough, he's making sure he's seen everywhere but beside his current team-mates. Add one more player to the Nasser scum entourage, they all strut around like they're the gangsta's of the sporting world, bigger than the game itself. Sharks are the favourites of course, but with speculation Mundane might be up here in Brisbane puts at least some weight in to the possibility.

Speculation that the Broncos are chasing a 4th "currently contracted" player (the first 3 being DCE, Barba & Milf). Let's not even joke about Sandow. Anyone have any regard for Ferguson? Maybe they learned from the Dugan situation that if you can get them out of their cesspool they may just be worth it. Dugan certainly killed it for the Dragons, Ferguson is nearly as talented but far less injury prone.

Having said that, he is most definitely a first class ****wit. He is clearly doing everything he can to **** off the Raiders, as if the contract clause isn't enough, he's making sure he's seen everywhere but beside his current team-mates. Add one more player to the Nasser scum entourage, they all strut around like they're the gangsta's of the sporting world, bigger than the game itself. Sharks are the favourites of course, but with speculation Mundane might be up here in Brisbane puts at least some weight in to the possibility.
Oh good, another signing rumour. They may as well add a patch to their jerseys saying "Now Hiring" and a phone number. :laugh:

It must be installing a lot of confidence in the current squad knowing that the club is actively recruiting to potentially fill the positions of 4 or 5 of them for next year.

Ben Hannant on Bronx insider. If we get a few signings its good for us, a little more competition for spots....that's a bronco player ! no sooking like Norman just bring it on the big fella reckons :)

Oh good, another signing rumour. They may as well add a patch to their jerseys saying "Now Hiring" and a phone number. :laugh:

It must be installing a lot of confidence in the current squad knowing that the club is actively recruiting to potentially fill the positions of 4 or 5 of them for next year.

Yeah the last thing we want is for this squad to feel some pressure or that their spots aren't guaranteed. I mean the attitude of 'close enough is good enough' has certainly been getting the best out of these lads, we wouldn't want to mess with that

Now listen here, Steve Renouf, are you just bitching because Ferguson may replace you as the best Broncos centre of all time? You're just lucky that Hodges doesn't count (he's already been instilled as overlord, restricting him to one on-field position would be sacrilege).

Now listen here, Steve Renouf, are you just bitching because Ferguson may replace you as the best Broncos centre of all time? You're just lucky that Hodges doesn't count (he's already been instilled as overlord, restricting him to one on-field position would be sacrilege).

Ferguson is not what our club needs. We want responsible players and people who are leaders and well respected through the community. Players who are in the papers for what the achieve on the field and not what happens off it... Fergo is a kid in a mans body with a brain a 12 year old. Renouf is a club champion, no comparisons can be made between the two. Neither can you bank on what fergo could be or may be in the future. Atm he is a sook who doesn't get what he wants so he drags not only his club but his colleagues down with him. Missing training sessions, drinking, late and all the other things Canberra covered up shows he is not a team player and would not fit in broncos colours !!

Ferguson is not what our club needs. We want responsible players and people who are leaders and well respected through the community. Players who are in the papers for what the achieve on the field and not what happens off it... Fergo is a kid in a mans body with a brain a 12 year old. Renouf is a club champion, no comparisons can be made between the two. Neither can you bank on what fergo could be or may be in the future. Atm he is a sook who doesn't get what he wants so he drags not only his club but his colleagues down with him. Missing training sessions, drinking, late and all the other things Canberra covered up shows he is not a team player and would not fit in broncos colours !!

I agree 100%. Hence the sarcasm of my post towards Steve Renouf. Between you & me, I don't think he's the Steve Renouf.

I'm shattered tbh

I'm still coming to terms with the fact that you aren't, in fact, an actual scrotum that can type. It would have made the fact that you were able to do it while 'shattered' even more impressive. We could have called you Wallace's Lefty.

Would love for us to sign Dylan Napa. He is a big boy. The Roosters do pretty well out of signing young QLD talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Waynesaurus
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Johnny92
  • Hurrijo
  • heartly87
  • broncoscope
  • simplythebest
  • The True King
  • the_next
  • Cavalo
  • Foordy
  • Painin the Haas
  • Dash
  • Robboi_321
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Maroon4life
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dexter
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.