Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had high hopes for Tasi. Was not that impressed tbh.

hard to impress with 10 minutes a game, but maybe we're letting him go to free up cap space.

6th choice Roosters prop, after even O'Donnell and Napa. I wasn't really expecting much and he still disappointed this year. I guess it is largely Griffin's fault too.

He had potential but wasn't worth a great deal contract wise. I'd say Salford offered him a fair bit more than the. Broncos were willing to pay.

Remember how excited we were that we finally signed someone when we signed him?

Now we have Barba & Kennedy and trying not to get our hopes up about Milford & DCE :001_tt2:

Means Hala will still get games and that is good. He'll dominate off the bench next season, just you watch!!

Means Hala will still get games and that is good. He'll dominate off the bench next season, just you watch!!

As long as he is fit and no niggling injuries , I think he can be very good for us.

Broncos fans melting down on twitter like we had lost Lockyer in the peak of his career. As I have previously said I like lama and he would have been good to keep on a minimal contract, but it's not that big a deal.

People talking about it being a major blow and a big big mistake, no offence but please let's get some perspective

@chrisgarry1: Broncos hooker Kurt Baptiste also favored to leave Brisbane. A uk deal on table. Very underrated player.

its a shame about tasi i'm not sure whether it was his fault or griffins that meant it didnt work out with us. why he got 6 minutes a game i'll never understand.

Because. He was a defensive liability. He was only used as an impact player plus giving the others a breather (his poor defense may have been because he was only given a short time. Always trying big hits). I actually liked his runs though. They had more impact than anyone else.

Sure.. he wasn't one of our better performing forwards.... but he never got much of a chance to prove himself.

I would've liked to have seen him given a bit more of a chance to prove himself.

its a shame about tasi i'm not sure whether it was his fault or griffins that meant it didnt work out with us. why he got 6 minutes a game i'll never understand.
He did not want to leave but Broncos could not match the offer from Salford. We could not use a large chunk of the cap on him when he is still learning. Give him 2 years over there and then try to get him back

Why has Kurt Baptiste not been picked up by another NRL club if he is so good?
I don't rate him highly but that is just my opinion

I rate him, he has speed, creativity, a cool head under pressure and makes a bucket load of tackles. Quality player who has been forgotten due to injury sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • theshed
  • Gaz
  • Morkel
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Waynesaurus
  • Footy Fanatic
  • heartly87
  • marw
  • winslow_wong
  • Adammacca
  • Big Del
  • Broncosgirl
  • Pablo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mr Fourex
  • Santa
  • eazy-duzzit
  • porouian
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.