Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Why has Kurt Baptiste not been picked up by another NRL club if he is so good?
I don't rate him highly but that is just my opinion

This is my point exactly. People can say what they like about Baptiste but if he truly is nrl standard and better than macca as some people claim he wouldn't be headed overseas for a gig.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Lol Tasi. Good work in securing that long term deal Gee.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Lol Tasi. Good work in securing that long term deal Gee.

Do you reckon he would be worth what he would have been asking though nashy?

I

IBA

NYC Player
Mar 23, 2012
Theirs a rumor about brenko Lee coming to broncos , hopefully his cousin ed Rick is in their sights as well .

They were talking about this in the Radiers vs Wests (??) Toyata cup game the other day. One of the commentators said Brisbane were chasing him hard. He looks like a big talent.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
I think he's worth more than that useless injured Hannant that everyone seems to forget plays like shit game in game out.

I can't agree with that. I'm no hannent fan boy but he is nowhere near him. Come next year tasi wouldn't of found a spot in the 17 without injuries IMO

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
I can't agree with that. I'm no hannent fan boy but he is nowhere near him. Come next year tasi wouldn't of found a spot in the 17 without injuries IMO

I agree, he wouldn't have. But that doesn't mean much when you play for the Broncos. Your playing ability doesn't come into it, so long as you get along with the coach, you get your jersey back.

Hannant has been crap since we got him back. He's constantly injured, and if the rumours about his injuries are correct, we can expect more of the same mediocre crap that he keeps dishing up.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
They were talking about this in the Radiers vs Wests (??) Toyata cup game the other day. One of the commentators said Brisbane were chasing him hard. He looks like a big talent.

Would jizz so hard if we got Edrick

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Didn't Hannant rack up like 200m and 50 tackles in his first game back after injury? He's still one of the best props in Australia when fit, we just need to get him to drop a few KG's to take some pressure of his knees.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Yep he is a lot better than people give him credit for.

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
could be an ideal 2nd receiver ...

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
I agree, he wouldn't have. But that doesn't mean much when you play for the Broncos. Your playing ability doesn't come into it, so long as you get along with the coach, you get your jersey back.

Hannant has been crap since we got him back. He's constantly injured, and if the rumours about his injuries are correct, we can expect more of the same mediocre crap that he keeps dishing up.

I had my criticisms about Hannant during the year.....but what you're saying is a bit much.

I still think he has the talent when he's injury free. Hopefully Kennedy will be pushing hard both Hannant and McGuire for the starting gig. When there's good competition around.......players instinctively perform better

On the Tasi thing, I'm a bit disappointed. He had some size and intimidation which we've been sadly lacking. Still....I wasn't prepared to pay overs for him, which undoubtedly the desperate poms have done.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Nashy whats with the negativity this week? I've never noticed it before but now your making whingy wong look like a supportive cheery guy.

What a great avatar name. Someone should join up with that name and after every loss they can be like "chin up guys, the most important thing is
That they all tried."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Robboi_321
  • Skyblues87
  • Galah
  • Waynesaurus
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • johnny plath
  • lynx000
  • Totally Unr3al
  • BroncosAlways
  • the_next
  • Sproj
  • broncotville
  • Fatboy
  • Strop
  • RodF
  • Lostboy
  • bert_lifts
  • Bronx48
  • winslow_wong
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.