Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
One year deal? Better than having the money just sit there unused?

6. O'Connor
7. Hunt

You all know I'd toast to that.

Maybe if we can't get Milf for 2014, we could sign O'Connor for 2014 on a one year deal and then sign Milf for 2015.

Yeah James ,Get back on the horse.

.At his best he is pure Spider-Man . At 23 his best is yet to come. Worth a punt at the right money

He has been averaging like 50 metres a game this year. If we want to replicate Rooster success up front, it's guys like JWH, Moa, Cordner, SBW and even O'Donnell that are doing 90% of the work. The rest are kinda just...there.

FPN is kind of in the team for his passing and offloading though. I've never seen him as a hard working forward

that said, I'm not sad that he isn't coming to us. the flashes of brilliance he shows doesn't make up for the other 80% of the time where he floats around not doing much at all.

FPN is kind of in the team for his passing and offloading though. I've never seen him as a hard working forward

that said, I'm not sad that he isn't coming to us. the flashes of brilliance he shows doesn't make up for the other 80% of the time where he floats around not doing much at all.

You need a balance though, probably geared more towards running if you aren't playing on the edges.

So you mean he is like Adam Blair?

Moved to right thread

Last edited:
Broncos about to sign an unnamed cowboys player according to Zane Bojack of the ABC

Scott Bolton or Taumololo possibly.

Probably an unwanted bench player that doesn't cut it. I can't see the Cowboys offloading JT, Tate or anyone of that calibre.

Doubt it will be Taumalolo.

Would be an amazing coup but couldn't imagine the Cowboys letting him go without a real fight.

Hope that it's somebody like Grevsmuhl but suspect it'll be somebody like Bolton or Thorby.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Skathen
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • broncsgoat
  • winslow_wong
  • Brocko
  • Skyblues87
  • Scdeac
  • Sproj
  • Robboi_321
  • Waynesaurus
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncos4life
  • Wild Horse
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • barker
  • Fozz
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Johnny92
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.