Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tasi never got a chance to show what he could do as griffen doesn't know how to use a bench.

But, like others have said i wouldn't pay overs for him.

Tasi obviously only got offered a small contract because where saving our Pennys for a few more signings , same reason lui got offered a second tier contract

I wonder what's going to become of Tautalatasi Tasi now...

Only once buddy? Poor guy

Doesn't count if you're paying for it Harry.....:winky:

Don't we all pay for it in the long run?

Don't we all pay for it in the long run?

sigh........yes.

tumblr_mjq031j5IJ1rnzcl1o1_500_zps4e2b1ca8.gif

Doesn't count if you're paying for it Harry.....:winky:

:loool::loool: Very proud to say that I've never paid for it actually. Never have, never will. The closest I came (giggity) to paying for it was when I got busy in a Maxi Taxi. Paid the cabbie to keep his eyes forward and drive etc.

Now that would've been a good signing, that's probably why we settled for Tasi, couldn't get Frank

i had a feeling he or JWH were going to come along with tasi. shame cos FPN is quite good.

We need some faith in our forwards, we have a lot of good ones. Such a shame Timu has gone on a mission, he would have been in our 17 next season I feel.

He has been averaging like 50 metres a game this year. If we want to replicate Rooster success up front, it's guys like JWH, Moa, Cordner, SBW and even O'Donnell that are doing 90% of the work. The rest are kinda just...there.

He has been averaging like 50 metres a game this year.

Are you talking about Timu?

The rest are kinda just...there.

Agreed .......we've suffered too many of those of late. If it is Timu you're talking about, I've only watched him a few times and I don't quite get some of the hype.

Thought he was particularly poor in the U/20's SOO this year.

Are you talking about Timu?

Agreed .......we've suffered too many of those of late. If it is Timu you're talking about, I've only watched him a few times and I don't quite get some of the hype.

Thought he was particularly poor in the U/20's SOO this year.

Nah, FPN. And the Roosters pack.

James O'Connor has taken an early release from his ARU contract

No Cookies | Herald Sun

The future of the wayward Wallaby is now unclear, with O'Connor unable to earn any top-up payment from the ARU until at least 2015.

"I plan to remain on the Gold Coast with my family over the coming weeks as I consider my playing future.

Would we? Could we? Should we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Alec
  • NSW stables
  • Allo
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Scdeac
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Skathen
  • broncsgoat
  • winslow_wong
  • Brocko
  • Skyblues87
  • Sproj
  • Robboi_321
  • Waynesaurus
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncos4life
  • Wild Horse
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.