Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Hoffman was at Belmore today.

Perhaps this is the price to get Barba?

I swear if Hoffy leaves and we end up playing Stagg in the centres or Maranta on the wing or at fullback next year I'm going to go off my tree. Is there any other hard running try scorers we would like to get rid of while we are at it? :ranting:

Few posts on the kennel confirming that he was there today as well. Isn't he signed for a couple of years though, such that he would require a release to go?

Few posts on the kennel confirming that he was there today as well. Isn't he signed for a couple of years though, such that he would require a release to go?

You would have to think with the drama surrounding Barba's release we would oblige. I'm happy for them to let him go if he truly doesnt want to be here.

If Hoffman really wants to leave because he's not fullback, I'll help him pack.

Same, we only want players who want to put on our shirt & play in any position to help the team out, not sook about it.

Same, we only want players who want to put on our shirt & play in any position to help the team out, not sook about it.
If Darren Lockyer wanted to decide where he played, fair enough. Josh Hoffman , I don't think so.

I agree but I am going to be pretty mad if this does happen. Seriously does he really think he is that good at fullback?

Couldn't agree with this more. If he wants to leave cos he can't play fullback then **** off. It's about the team and he's not a good enough fullback. I'm over this attitude that seems to exist with some of the lads currently

I've heard the Bulldogs are chasing Hoffman harder than Locke, I wouldn't be surprised if he leaves.

It would be a pity if Hoff leaves but like others have mentioned he simply isn't a top class fullback. His passing game is non-existent and his second man play is just crappy. I'd love him to stay and play on the wing because he was amazing there this year.

If he really wants to go then let him go.

I just hope Hasler tells him what everyone already knows, he isn't a creator - he's a finisher.

If he really wants to go then let him go.

I just hope Hasler tells him what everyone already knows, he isn't a creator - he's a finisher.

The reason the Bulldogs would be chasing him is as a fullback to replace Barba ... i doubt he would leave unless he is guaranteed the starting fullback role

The NZ World Cup squad is also gathering in Sydney before heading over to the UK so he could just be down for that although I doubt it.

I've said it before Barba>Hoffman, if he goes he goes, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• jarro65
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • Hurrijo
  • scobie
  • BroncosAlways
  • Allo
  • Skyblues87
  • Fozz
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.