Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I think he may be forced to play centre. Paulo is doing a great job at 6 for tomahawks. No guarantees with Arthur as coach.

If Norman doesn't play 5/8 he will crack the shits and want to leave. It is all about what he wants, with him. not what is best for the team, and not necessarily what is best for him

If Norman doesn't play 5/8 he will crack the shits and want to leave. It is all about what he wants, with him. not what is best for the team, and not necessarily what is best for him

Sounds a bit like Josh Hoffman ...doesn't it.

Sounds a bit like Josh Hoffman ...doesn't it.

If by crack the shits you mean Hoffman stuck his head down to become one of the best wingers in the comp and by far and away the most potent we've had since Jharal's injury and only ever indicated in the media (IIRC) that all he wants is to WIN his jersey back then yeah sure he cracked the shits...

Sounds like the ideal attitude to me and I don't buy into the whole media beat up over the last couple of months.

If by crack the ****s you mean Hoffman stuck his head down to become one of the best wingers in the comp and by far and away the most potent we've had since Jharal's injury and only ever indicated in the media (IIRC) that all he wants is to WIN his jersey back then yeah sure he cracked the ****s...

Sounds like the ideal attitude to me and I don't buy into the whole media beat up over the last couple of months.

You can't say these players are not coming across as if they have a sense of entitlement. I watched an interview with norman at the eels and he said he didn't like fullback too much so he left, i mean thats bullshit as far as I'm concerned(don't get me wrong glad the powderpuff is gone), but really to have an attitude like that rather then being a team player is a joke.

The Lurker still thinks that Hoffman will be the Bulldogs' fullback next year.

You can't say these players are not coming across as if they have a sense of entitlement. I watched an interview with norman at the eels and he said he didn't like fullback too much so he left, i mean thats bullshit as far as I'm concerned(don't get me wrong glad the powderpuff is gone), but really to have an attitude like that rather then being a team player is a joke.

Yeah completely agree but I was trying to highlight the difference between the two players. Norman said alright I am not in my favored position so I am going to throw the towel in, and disrespect the club that's developed by not only leaving but also showing next to no interest in performing in his last year. Whereas Hoffman's attitude is alright I am not playing where I want to but I am going to be the best damn winger I can be and win my jersey back by playing well.

I'm not saying he should be our fullback, but I LOVE the fact that he obviously worked hard throughout the season, he didn't through the towel in and showed his character by continuing to be a team player. That's the kinda attitude you want in a team. And it creates competition for spots.

Oh and he ended up winning his jersey back and if Norman had of stuck his head down and worked I've got no doubt the form of Wallace and Prince would have meant he got a shot in the halves again last season and if not he would sure as hell have been favorite to partner Hunt in the halves this season.

The Lurker still thinks that Hoffman will be the Bulldogs' fullback next year.

The Lurker also reported that the Storm were in negotiations with Sam Williams for a release from his Raiders contract.....he signed with the Dragqueens about 3 months ago.

The Lurker also reported that the Storm were in negotiations with Sam Williams for a release from his Raiders contract.....he signed with the Dragqueens about 3 months ago.

Yeah, that was hilarious. The guy's no better than the Mole. The reason he keeps his identity a secret is so people don't know who the idiot that makes this stuff up is.

Could not agree with you more

Yeah, that was hilarious. The guy's no better than the Mole. The reason he keeps his identity a secret is so people don't know who the idiot that makes this stuff up is.

He's Adam Lucius

If by crack the shits you mean Hoffman stuck his head down to become one of the best wingers in the comp and by far and away the most potent we've had since Jharal's injury and only ever indicated in the media (IIRC) that all he wants is to WIN his jersey back then yeah sure he cracked the shits...

His agent was quoted in those sources, so there's definitely fire fueling that smoke, and I cannot believe he wouls do that without Hoffman's knowledge.
Whether the agent layered it a bit thick is another question, but I don't believe there's nothing to it...

I don't care either way. If he can't deal with being second in line at fb but first in line at wing, he can get lost. If he can suck it up and play like he did last year, I'll be the happiest man alive (who incidentally is apparently some Buddhist dude in the Himalayas, though how you measure that I have no idea).

I don't care either way. If he can't deal with being second in line at fb but first in line at wing, he can get lost. If he can suck it up and play like he did last year, I'll be the happiest man alive (who incidentally is apparently some Buddhist dude in the Himalayas, though how you measure that I have no idea).

Yeah I don't know how you would measure that, but whoever is shagging Katy perry would have to be right up there in the happiness stakes

Yeah I don't know how you would measure that, but whoever is shagging Katy perry would have to be right up there in the happiness stakes

A man after my own heart....

His agent was quoted in those sources, so there's definitely fire fueling that smoke, and I cannot believe he wouls do that without Hoffman's knowledge.
Whether the agent layered it a bit thick is another question, but I don't believe there's nothing to it...

Don't get me wrong i'm sure there is some sort of strategy with his manager talking like this to the press, but for all we know it is simply trying to put pressure on Gee and White to give him a increased contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Stix
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Fozz
  • Justwin
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Financeguy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bucking Beads
  • whykickamoocow
  • Maddy
  • marw
  • broncotville
  • Foordy
  • Griffo
  • Galah
  • johnyE
  • lynx000
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.