Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
The Mole said we are keen on Widdop BIG TIME

What are our chances of getting him though ?

I think he'd be great at our club, but i really have a hard time seeing him leaving Melbourne.

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
The Mole said we are keen on Widdop BIG TIME

If that is true then the mail about Norman isn't true, or vice versa, because it would make no sense at all to have both of them in the squad

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
If that is true then the mail about Norman isn't true, or vice versa, because it would make no sense at all to have both of them in the squad

Not sure. One at fullback and one at five-eight

Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
we might be keen on him, but hes dead keen on staying with melbourne, and why wouldnt he be? get another premiership or 2 before slater/cronk/smith retire and he can command huge bucks after they leave.

Big Dave

Big Dave

Banned User
Feb 27, 2013
I'm currently in Fiji scouting some talent with my boi Mike the manager of the Fiji Sevens team. There are 3 players we looking to get contracted to the Dolphins. One of them is a real flyer.. scored a couple of tries on koroibete with just pure speed

T

tkday

Banned User
Mar 10, 2010
I see... moving right along. Widdup is just average, why the hell would we want him for huge money. Under the Broncos any talent he had would be quickly stifled.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
I see... moving right along. Widdup is just average, why the hell would we want him for huge money. Under the Broncos any talent he had would be quickly stifled.
So negative. We should just give up as a team and come back in a few years.

Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
Would love to see Widdop in a Broncos' Jersey. Would be a great addition at Fullback and can cover for the halves and also will be available during the Origin period.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
IF we managed to steal him away from the Storm, i'd like us to play him at 5/8.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
While I wouldn't mind Widdop I don't think he's the answer to our problems.

I'd much prefer Shaun Johnson (1st priority) or someone like Todd Carney.

Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
the dragons are doing what we shouldve - gone after Carney and Dugan, even after Dugans instawhogivesasheet rant.

S

subsbligh

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2008
Norman to Widdop is a sideways move.

Norman would be a gun in the 6 at the Storm too

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
LOL Dugan and Carney at the same club. I can see that ending well.

S

subsbligh

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2008
LOL Dugan and Carney at the same club. I can see that ending well.

Ask the Raiders.

Actually, they'd probably prefer the name Furner followed every player, club member and management team rather than retain local juniors.

Campese, Carney and Dugan, uninjured and off the booze. Raiders would be a force.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Ask the Raiders.

Actually, they'd probably prefer the name Furner followed every player, club member and management team rather than retain local juniors.

Campese, Carney and Dugan, uninjured and off the booze. Raiders would be a force.

Particularly playing behind their impressive forward pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.