Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
No need to sign a hooker until we are sure none of our options are good enough. And Baptiste and Granville are still untested. McCullough could easily improve if he works on his passing off the ground.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Probably a sign of Hunt's departure assuming its true.

Cos griffin seems to think hookers and halves are interchangeable. Don't get me wrong I really rate rein but we need halves and fullbacks

S

spanky

NYC Player
Apr 2, 2010
Just heard this from my brother, so no great source

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Cos griffin seems to think hookers and halves are interchangeable. Don't get me wrong I really rate rein but we need halves and fullbacks

I agree which is why I think the Broncos should give Hunt a chance in the halves if Prince doesn't improve.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
I agree which is why I think the Broncos should give Hunt a chance in the halves if Prince doesn't improve.

If there is any truth to the rein rumour I could only hope that its because hook wants to move hunt into the halves and rein as the utility

Last edited:
vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
Bit premature with Baptiste and Granville yet to get a decent crack like Alec said.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Unless it's Cameron Smith, because every other hooker is a peasant compared to him.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008
If there is any truth to the rein rumour I could only hope that its because hook wants to move hunt into the halves and rein as the utility

If we sign Rein it should surely be as a hooker, as he a much better prospect than McCullough IMO.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Aside from Gillett are there any Broncos you do rate Ari? :001_tt2:

Always room on the Sanderson bandwagon...

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008
I rate Gillett so much that there's no room left to appreciate anybody else!

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
What annoys me is that you have other clubs openly trying to make their squad better while the Broncos sit on their hands.
Who says they're sitting on their hands? Hook publicly announced the club is after a playmaker. There are good reasons you don't let negotiations play out in public.

Splinter

Splinter

NRL Player
Feb 16, 2013
Seems like the lurker and moley are hearing something about Carney but keeping it under wraps at his stage. Don't know whether to be optimistic or not

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
I rate Gillett so much that there's no room left to appreciate anybody else!
I reckon this is why you quit SVRL, because he's my marquee player! :finger:

Splinter

Splinter

NRL Player
Feb 16, 2013
Forget Carney. The whisper is he warriors. Johnson and Carney would be dynamic but not sure they compliment each other

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Who says they're sitting on their hands? Hook publicly announced the club is after a playmaker. There are good reasons you don't let negotiations play out in public.

Fair point but generally where there is smoke there is fire. Not many rumours going around while other clubs always seem to be trying to make their squads better.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
The Mole said we are keen on Widdop BIG TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bucking Beads
  • Hurrijo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.