Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any evidence that Norman has 'cracked the sads' because he's been playing fullback, or is it just a bit of rumour-mongering?

Courier Mail this morning said he left the Broncos for the opportunity to play in the 6.

I doubt very much if he will back out of his deal.

Is there any evidence that Norman has 'cracked the sads' because he's been playing fullback, or is it just a bit of rumour-mongering?

It's been said numerous times in numerous reports. The guy himself has said he is going to the eels because they have guaranteed him the 6 and every quote from players about him is along the lines "he made it well known he does not want to play fullback but he is tearing it up there" blah blah blah. Suggests to me he has cracked the sads

I'm not really sad to see him go to be honest.

The thought of him being regarded as our future playmaker always made me feel a little uneasy.

The funny thing is that for a lot of the sides the fullback IS the modern day 5/8th (only attacking even wider).

The stupidity is strong in that boy...

Parra and Sticky are going to end up with two very similar five-eight wannabees in Hayne and Norman.

Yeah he doesn't come across as overly bright does he...

Maybe it's not about the Eels. Maybe it's about Origin.

Maybe Sticky sees Norman as the future QLD 5/8 and wants to break him before he even gets there, so the Blues might actually win in another 5-10 years time?

Do I need to /sarc ?

Courier Mail this morning said he left the Broncos for the opportunity to play in the 6.

Read that this morning......made me angry.

Mixed emotions now. I like him as a player, but my impression of him as a person just nose dived.

The stupidity is strong in that boy...

Parra and Sticky are going to end up with two very similar five-eight wannabees in Hayne and Norman.

I don't think Hayne wanted to be a 5/8....Sticky wanted Hayne to be a 5/8.

Maybe it's not about the Eels. Maybe it's about Origin.

Maybe Sticky sees Norman as the future QLD 5/8 and wants to break him before he even gets there, so the Blues might actually win in another 5-10 years time?

Do I need to /sarc ?
doubt it

Anyone hear anything about us signing Mitch rein?

What annoys me is that you have other clubs openly trying to make their squad better while the Broncos sit on their hands.

Probably a sign of Hunt's departure assuming its true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • heartly87
  • bert_lifts
  • Lozza
  • HVbronco
  • Sproj
  • The Don
  • Wolfie
  • Stix
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Culhwch
  • broncos4life
  • Financeguy
  • winslow_wong
  • theshed
  • TimWhatley
  • Strop
  • Bucking Beads
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.