Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Maybe no intention, but saying those who don't have memberships are "only supporting my team when their (sic) winning" certainly comes across as an attack.

But yes I agree, it's off topic. Let's get back to rumours.

I'm still hopeful Peter Wallace is off to Penrith, or anywhere else but Brisbane.

I agree let's get back to rumours - I just wanted to clarify that it was in no way meant as an attack or judgemantal etc. As I said there are so many reasons not to be a member and I wasn't 'having a go' I just feel that if you were a member and the ONLY reason you stopped was that the team sucks, I don't personally agree with that. I probably shouldn't have worded it like that though and I apologise if that upset anyone.

Back to the rumours - I'm hopeful if wally is off it symbolises that someone better is on their way

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Heard a rumour that Ashley Taylor could be a gun

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
lesson learned here is say anything you like just as long as at least part of the post is on topic :P

How about Bayern Munich signing Gotze and Lewandowski from Dortmund. Gotze is a great player and will fit in well, however I dont think they needed Lewandowski. They already have Mandzukic and Gomez as target men and considering they only play with one, its a bit of a waste to have 3.

Man I hope we get Shaun Johnson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Lets hope you are right.

You know I wouldn't mind us to get Korbin Sims back but I suspect the club is happy with our young forwards

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008
lesson learned here is say anything you like just as long as at least part of the post is on topic :P

How about Bayern Munich signing Gotze and Lewandowski from Dortmund. Gotze is a great player and will fit in well, however I dont think they needed Lewandowski. They already have Mandzukic and Gomez as target men and considering they only play with one, its a bit of a waste to have 3.

Man I hope we get Shaun Johnson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you were trolling but that's actually a pretty apt point! Despite how well Dortmund have been the allure of Bayern Munich was still enough to get two of the best young players in the league to want them to join. Compare that to us where we can't lure anyone better than Wallace to join us. :(

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Alright boys, you made your point... Back to the topic. :laugh:

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
We may get to see young Luke Keary in action for the Rabbits this weekend if Sutton gets picked for NSW. Apparently Keary is a decent prospect as a half coming through

T

tkday

Banned User
Mar 10, 2010
We'll take him, and every other young prospect!! Sign them all on small wages and then try them all until we find a good one :)

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
I'm gonna guess Sanderson and Wallace on long term deals

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Inb4 Peter Wallace and Scott Prince on 4 year deals

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
Inb4 Peter Wallace and Scott Prince on 4 year deals

Just joking about that makes me sad

3160uwl.gif

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
We may get to see young Luke Keary in action for the Rabbits this weekend if Sutton gets picked for NSW. Apparently Keary is a decent prospect as a half coming through

He showed real composure in his Q Cup games for Bears, it's not easy going from Colts to Cup.

Splinter

Splinter

NRL Player
Feb 16, 2013
I think he is playing tonight with Sutton to second row

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Financeguy
  • Ronald
  • Cavalo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Spoon
  • Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  • Hoof Hearted
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.