Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from the obvious Smith, DCE and Milford who else could be signed for next year? Or who else would you guys like to be signed?

Welcome to BHQ [MENTION=8468]Cultofpersonality3[/MENTION]! That is one mouthful of a username.

I reckon all of our recruitment for next year is pretty much done - I imagine we'll pick up one or two Queensland Cup players before the start of the new season, as that normally seems to be the case, but then, Queensland Cup isn't really my domain. Someone else would know more about this than me.

The only other signing I can think of is Karmichael Hunt, but the link to him is tentative at best.

Milford, DCE and Smith all seem to be for 2015 - if any of those signings ever eventuate.

I have heard rumours the Broncos are interested in the Roosters centre Tautau Moga.

He's another one that had massive wraps on him even before he made his debut, future star player. I think injuries have been keeping him back. I'd take him for the same reason as Vidot, depth and possible huge potential.

I would be keen as to pick him up. He has had injuries but you don't lose the talent he has. Should be decent price wise too cos he probably won't get back into the roosters backline. I'm all for signing guys like Vidot and moga cos you know they have that talent and X factor they just need to find it again.

They also probably have that hunger. That's why I'm so rapt to pick up Vidot. If playing for your career and the club you support isn't enough to get you motivated, nothing will.

Moga is coming off an ACL in July after just recovering from another ACL, he could be out of the game until the end of next season.

I have heard rumours the Broncos are interested in the Roosters centre/winger Tautau Moga.

That pass to him was sooooo forward

Last edited by a moderator:
Forward passes don't exist for the Roosters, Grand Final is evidence of that.

They did miss a lot of forward passes that led to tries this year. What is the reason the video ref can't call a forward pass?

haha yeah. The technical reason they give is that you cant be sure because of camera angles, but thats bullshit.You have a straight line every 10 metres so its pretty easier to see if its coming out of the hands forward or back

I'll sign any player with attacking potential or consider it.

He went to the same school as the Milf. Maybe they will be a package deal. If he had an ACL reco in July he should be ok for early next season. Sign him up Gee Gee

I'll sign any player with attacking potential or consider it.

Man can you please get rid of your praise for the roosters in your sig, i hate seeing it. *Not having a go btw i think you make a valid contribution for the most part

He went to the same school as the Milf. Maybe they will be a package deal. If he had an ACL reco in July he should be ok for early next season. Sign him up Gee Gee

Gee is as useless as tits on a bull, i dont expect anything really decent to come from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• MrMoore
  • mitch222
  • Culhwch
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fitzy
  • TimWhatley
  • MrTickyMcG
  • bb_gun
  • Hurrijo
  • Battler
  • Manlyman
  • ivanhungryjak
  • leon.bott
  • rj9
  • NSW stables
  • Santa
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncorob
  • john1420
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.