Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be surprised if we sign many players at all this year. Obviously we are going hard for Smith. There isn't a lot of quality available for us to sign.

What about Blake Ferguson...? I know he is a idiot but he is a game breaker. Surely he is looking for a new Club. Take it with a grain of salt but Courier Mail quoted Mundine as saying the Broncos would be a perfect fit.

Seriously , anything that comes from Mundines mouth is dribble .... and should be treated accordingly.

Probably thinks he would be a perfect fit for payback by not treating him like "The Man", funnily enough that was the sort of complex Hoffman is developing.....

It would not surprise me if Broncos tried to sign Ferguson. Their code of conduct went out the window when they tried to sign Dugan.

LOL ....yeah if you're listening to the jealous anti-Brisbane brigade.

There's still a lot out there who admire us for keeping him to his signed contract.

Milford had genuine concerns about the health of his Father.

Barba chased his mrs and kids here.

Hoffman is sulking and wants to leave because he can't play in his favorite position.

Chalk and cheese.

THIS !

It would not surprise me if Broncos tried to sign Ferguson. Their code of conduct went out the window when they tried to sign Dugan.

Big difference between the two. Dugan is a douche but has never assaulted anyone. Dugan is more a danger to himself than anyone else. Also, the broncos obviously thought he was past his bullshit seeing as the tore up his contract as soon as he told that Marco raider dipshit to neck himself.

I doubt Ferguson will be able to sign with any NRL club at all ... at least for the 2014 season.

Obviously we are going hard for Smith.

I would sooo much prefer we throw the bank at DCE. I know it won't happen but damn, with him leading this side around in 2015 we could do a hell of a lot of damage in the comp..

I would sooo much prefer we throw the bank at DCE. I know it won't happen but damn, with him leading this side around in 2015 we could do a hell of a lot of damage in the comp..

We can still go hard for DCE ... he is off contract for the 2016 season. if we miss Smith we will have a healthy bankroll to go after DCE instead

I don't doubt we'll go for him [MENTION=1769]Foordy[/MENTION], I doubt very strongly that we'll get him. By all reports his missus is happy (happy wife = happy life) and Manly are prepared to drop Glenn Sewer and potentially others. It will be basically impossible to pry him away, unfortunately. He's a genuine superstar IMO. Would not be surprised if he pushes Cronk back to the bench for QLD this year.

So if we miss out on Smith we should have plenty of $$ left in the kitty. Who should we target??? I think a top notch winger or centre would be very handy.

So if we miss out on Smith we should have plenty of $$ left in the kitty. Who should we target??? I think a top notch winger or centre would be very handy.

I agree, but I'm not really sure any are available. Best name left appears to be Josh Morris and I'm pretty sure he's about to re-sign. Either you take a punt on a talented but injury prone rookie (Tautau Moga or Marika Koroibete) or maybe front end some contracts to make a play for Israel Folau for the 2016 season?

Your mate Kyle Feldt is available [MENTION=1917]Ari Gold[/MENTION] Tautau Moga would surely be worth a look. I can't see Folau moving out of Sydney but he might be worth a crack.

Your mate Kyle Feldt is available @Ari Gold Tautau Moga would surely be worth a look. I can't see Folau moving out of Sydney but he might be worth a crack.

I'm pretty sure he has family in Brisbane still. I think that would be a card the Broncos can use in negotiations.

Karmichael. Play him anywhere.

You know I think he could be a target but I'm not sure where he plays. The Titans will be after him as well.

Karmichael. Play him anywhere.

I've been wanting this for years. He may have been out of the game for years, but he is one of those freakish talents that can adapt very quickly.

He can play anywhere. Fullback, wing, centre, halfback, 5/8 and in the forward pack. His fitness would be a lot better and so would his kicking game, which led to a lot of tries for us. Bring him back I say.

I really don't have much faith in Karmichael being a great option for us. By the time he returns he'd be nearing 30 and I don't feel he's a halves option. He had ball playing ability which when used from the fullback position made him an asset but asking him to do it from the halves position seems a much bigger ask, not to mention he's been out of the game so long. And whilst I'm sure he'd be a trier in the forwards, the amount of money he'd want he just wouldn't really offer enough.

Frankly if Karmichael switched codes as a Titan or a Rooster or any other non-Bronco club I think people would be a lot cooler on the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncos4life
  • lakers133334
  • Skyblues87
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncs1459
  • davidp
  • Brocko
  • Allo
  • mystico
  • Cavalo
  • Fozz
  • Broncorob
  • Jazza
  • Browny
  • winslow_wong
  • Stix
  • Sproj
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.