Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulldogs reportedly offering Fifita around 800k a year.

if they do that a couple of their forwards may be up for grabs with a reasonable offer. we may be able to snare James Graham off them. assuming we need more Forwards. we would have the funds to do so. Graham may also look to move if he doesn't get a good upgrade from them.

Bulldogs make Andrew Fifita an offer he probably won't refuse

Bulldogs reportedly offering Fifita around 800k a year.

if they do that a couple of their forwards may be up for grabs with a reasonable offer. we may be able to snare James Graham off them. assuming we need more Forwards. we would have the funds to do so. Graham may also look to move if he doesn't get a good upgrade from them.

Bulldogs make Andrew Fifita an offer he probably won't refuse

Those who are supposedly in the know at the kennel say that the bulldogs offered 500k odd a year and he wanted near on 700k a year. He isnt worth that IMO.

Its hard to say what area we need to strenghten. I would say the havles but with Milford coming next year and the possibilty of Hunt coming good with a full season at 7 we are probably better off putting the money towards another big forward like Graham or a quality centre to replace hodges when he retires. Copley should be one centre but i cant see Reed being the other for years to come.

I did hear that Graham could be going back home at the end of his contract so that would free up more money for the dogs

There you go
Can't believe everything written in the papers. I am now totally shocked

Do the Bulldogs plan on using him as a fullback? They have forwards coming out of their bumhole, but their 1-7 sucks. Strange use of funds.

Last edited:
Do the Bulldogs plan on using him as a fullback? They have forwards coming out of their bumhole, but their 1-7 sucks. Strange use of funds.

Apparently they are going to shed a few forwards, and are after Peta Hiku from Manly at fullback

I would be interested in getting Tautua Moga at centre, when his contract ends with the Roosters at the end of the year.

I would be interested in getting Tautua Moga at centre, when his contract ends with the Roosters at the end of the year.

Big fan of Tautau but his injury history is a little concerning

Yep lets hope he is at the end of his injury run and starts to play some good footy again.

Absoutely. I do think the broncos should be talking to him regardless as this would be the best time to sign him. Can't demand an excessive contract as he hasn't played footy in nearly 2 years, may want to return to QLD and for the next year or two will struggle to work his way into the roosters starting side as they are pretty set on outside backs.

Absoutely. I do think the broncos should be talking to him regardless as this would be the best time to sign him. Can't demand an excessive contract as he hasn't played footy in nearly 2 years, may want to return to QLD and for the next year or two will struggle to work his way into the roosters starting side as they are pretty set on outside backs.

Sounds good to me. The exciting thing about him is before he got injured he was a try scoring machine, and all his coaches and the critiques were rating him more highly than Folou

[MENTION=8272]1910[/MENTION], do you know if the Broncs are speaking to Tautau or even if you did know, could you tell us because I imagine most of us would agree he is certainly worth the punt!

There were rumours about us trying to get him, or am I just imagining it? Would be a good replacement for Hodges once he hangs up the boots, or gets injured.

Let's hope he isn't the guy who signed Webb, McGuire, Sandow, Tonga, Whaturia etc.

He only left a year or two ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bb_gun
  • Skyblues87
  • Robboi_321
  • Johnny92
  • Dash
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Dexter
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Skathen
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.