Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** Gagai. He is a turnstile in defence. Hopefully Hoffman is off to Newcastle or any other club at the end of this season.

penrith have not yet made mansour an offer. we should go after him. beast.

Hopefully Hoffman is off to Newcastle or any other club at the end of this season.

Oh yeah, so we can replace him with all those great backs we have.. Excluding Hodges and Kahu, who are always injured, what does our line-up look like for next season if Hoffman does in fact leave? Reed.. Vidot.. Copley.. Maranta... with Mills as depth? That's horrific depth and genuinely just not that good to begin with.

For next season I'd like to see..

1. Barba
2. Hoffman
3. Copley
4. Hodges
5. Vidot

With Reed, Maranta, Kahu, Mills as depth.

Last edited:
**** Gagai. He is a turnstile in defence. Hopefully Hoffman is off to Newcastle or any other club at the end of this season.

**** yes. Gagai can EAD and I hope that hoffman gets his wish to play alongside his cousin again... Anywhere else except the broncos. Their shit attitudes are a perfect match

Oh yeah, so we can replace him with all those great backs we have.. Excluding Hodges and Kahu, who are always injured, what does our line-up look like for next season if Hoffman does in fact leave? Reed.. Vidot.. Copley.. Maranta... with Mills as depth? That's horrific depth and genuinely just not that good to begin with.

For next season I'd like to see..

1. Barba
2. Hoffman
3. Copley
4. Hodges
5. Vidot

With Reed, Maranta, Kahu, Mills as depth.

If there is no one coming through the u20's up to it we recruit one or two of the many outside backs in the NRL that don't have a shit attitude.

I'd take Gagai back in a flash ... he's improved a lot in his time under Bennett.

As far as being a turnstile in D, i really can't see it myself .... he looks a great reader of the play and has more speed than any of our current backs.

He missed 64 tackles in 20 games last year, with 18 ineffective.

Awesome defender.

What are his stats like this year ?

I love watching Gagai play but his attitude is still shit. Bennett lets a lot of poor behaviour slide which is part of the reason why players love him. No doubt we need a player like Gagai in the backline but **** him and his cousin IMO. Piss poor selfish attitudes the pair of them.

Surprisingly, only 10 missed tackles. Well, that's according to NRL.com.

I think Gagai can read the play pretty well, he just can't tackle for shit.

I love watching Gagai play but his attitude is still shit. Bennett lets a lot of poor behaviour slide which is part of the reason why players love him. No doubt we need a player like Gagai in the backline but **** him and his cousin IMO. Piss poor selfish attitudes the pair of them.

[LIKE]

On second thought, I think you were talking about Gagai and I posted Reed's stats.

Gagai has missed 21 tackles this year.

On second thought, I think you were talking about Gagai and I posted Reed's stats.

Gagai has missed 21 tackles this year.

This year gagai has 21 MT's and reed has 10.

Reports that folau's management are talking to the roosters about him coming back to the NRL because the ARU made him sit out last week. Maybe we could be in with a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xarr
  • Battler
  • Johnny92
  • pennywisealfie
  • Brocko
  • Alec
  • Pablo
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.