Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
KHunt is a better ball player than Barba or Milford, and one of them will be playing in halves in 2015 (and Barba supposedly will at least start there this year).

We are in a really tricky situation with our halves (or rather fullback halves)

Karmichael. Play him anywhere.

This. So much fucking this. Just get him here and sort out where he plays later. I actually think he could come back and rip in at centre

I agree, but I'm not really sure any are available. Best name left appears to be Josh Morris and I'm pretty sure he's about to re-sign. Either you take a punt on a talented but injury prone rookie (Tautau Moga or Marika Koroibete) or maybe front end some contracts to make a play for Israel Folau for the 2016 season?

Folau leaving Rugby is a long shot. His is tearing that game apart and should only get better. He is one of the few things the Wallabies have going for them and a real match winner/drawcard, I'd be very very surprised if yawnion don't sew him up with a deal nobody in the NRL can match.

Maybe he likes league better but so far this year he looks happy as a pig in Rugby.

This. So much fucking this. Just get him here and sort out where he plays later. I actually think he could come back and rip in at centre

Very much worth the punt IMO, he is 28 in Nov this year, so if we get him next year we could squeeze 5 seasons from him. I think he could transition back to league without too much problem.

Very much worth the punt IMO, he is 28 in Nov this year, so if we get him next year we could squeeze 5 seasons from him. I think he could transition back to league without too much problem.

Love ya Avatar. Funny strange movie that one. Was it called Movie 43

Yes that's it, weird but I haven't laughed that much for a while. 90 mins of fuckwitness if I ever saw it.

I've heard Josh Charnley is interested in coming to the NRL. Would anyone want him at the club?

I think he would be a great signing for us. He is a good finisher, and he is lighting quick. He chased down Jennings from the other side of the field in the WCC.

Edit: Just realized this would probably be better in the NRL Player Movements and Rumours..

Last edited:
I've heard Josh Charnley is interested in coming to the NRL. Would anyone want him at the club?

I think he would be a great signing for us. He is a good finisher, and he is lighting quick. He chased down Jennings from the other side of the field in the WCC.

Edit: Just realized this would probably be better in the NRL Player Movements and Rumours..

Read about that the other day. Guy looks and acts like a douchenozzle, but I'd take him. Has pace to burn, something our club doesn't. Broncs need to look out of Australia a little more.

I'd absolutely take Charnley. Maranta bombs a try almost every game. Charnley would not only finish those but through his attacking abilities create additional opportunites. It would almost be like buying a try per game.

Yes from me.

He looked ok during the world cup last year but was pretty average in the world club challenge the other weekend. Made a pretty ordinary attempt and missed tackle on Jennings which let in the first try if I remember correctly. But I guess that means he would fit in well with our ordinary defence in the warriors trial.

We would be deathriding him pretty quickly when a couple of tries were run past him every week

Just sign someone who can run fast ffs

And inside the touchline!

Anything that drops Maranta gets a thumbs up from me

Just saw dragons team, even without Dugan, Beale cant get his fullback spot he left the club for and I find that funny :)

Rather ironic really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Dexter
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Skathen
  • Brocko
  • winslow_wong
  • Justwin
  • Gaz
  • Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • Robboi_321
  • Dreaglor
  • Aldo
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.