Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benji Marshall has asked for a immediate release from the blues to come back to NRL. His manger says he will either come to QLD or a NSW club. Not interested in the ESL either....

Anyone be interested in him coming here...? Better then Hoffman!!!!

He's better than Hoffman, so if he accepted a deal for the rest of this year with an option in our favour, then sure. That won't happen though because so club (probably sharks) will offer him a four year, million a year deal

It depends on the price. If it's for top dollar, no.

He is a good player, but he was overrated. That unfortunately jacked up his price to beyond ridiculous.

How about this. Hoffman to dogs and Marshall to us on hoffman's money....

I know it's probably a pipe dream but how good could our attack be with Marshall running one side and Hunt the other not to mention Hunt will have a lot more freedom not being the only half in the side.

I don't know, he is indeed overrated.

You're hired!

The Donald prefers to fire than hire though!

There's a long term issue in that presumably Milf is coming so Benji's value beyond this year is questionable. However, his value this year would be immense, and I imagine a lot of teams are fairly full up on their cap. Given we were expecting to get Milford this year and didn't, I assume we would have some free.

I'm just trying to come up with a solution for the only problem with our team at the moment. Hoffman isn't a 5/8's ahole and Marshall is worth the risk this year if he comes cheaply IMO. If that means offloading Hoffman to get Marshall I'm all for it!!

The Donald prefers to fire than hire though!

There's a long term issue in that presumably Milf is coming so Benji's value beyond this year is questionable. However, his value this year would be immense, and I imagine a lot of teams are fairly full up on their cap. Given we were expecting to get Milford this year and didn't, I assume we would have some free.

He could see it as playing for a contract elsewhere for 2015

Benji Marshall has asked for a immediate release from the blues to come back to NRL. His manger says he will either come to QLD or a NSW club. Not interested in the ESL either....

Anyone be interested in him coming here...? Better then Hoffman!!!!

nice ... his manager has just limited the potential clubs to 13

nice ... his manager has just limited the potential clubs to 13

I like how you noted that Canberra isn't in NSW. Somehow the N(SW)RL always forget this.

My only worry if we were to sign Marshall it could give Milford a reason to stay in Canberra next year.

I like how you noted that Canberra isn't in NSW. Somehow the N(SW)RL always forget this.
Is that during origin time . You know Queensland Vs NSWACT

My only worry if we were to sign Marshall it could give Milford a reason to stay in Canberra next year.
Which is why you only sign him for this season, if Milford then chooses Canberra and the money you then look at extending Benji's contract if he is performing.

Which is why you only sign him for this season, if Milford then chooses Canberra and the money you then look at extending Benji's contract if he is performing.

What if he's performing and Milford still comes? :P

1. Barba
2. Vidot
3. Marshall
4. Hodges
5. Copley
6. Milford
7. Hunt

D;

Some interesting stuff in the mole section of RLW regarding us this week. Ill dot point it but am happy to type out the full articles if anyone is interested.

J Nikorima is going to be targeted heavily when he comes off contract, cowboys very interested. We have already offered him an extension but is apparently not happy with the $$$

Folau is definitely keen on coming back, was looking like to the rorters but Peter Nolan coming home has apparently changed all that, and we are now looking likely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • scobie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.