Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our squad is starting to look quite good. Add Milford to our current side and we are capable of anything IMO. Signing several big name players just won't happen. The salary cap goes very quickly. We need to make smart decisions. I'd love for us to sign some more speed out wide for next season and who knows maybe we do if Hoffman ends up going.

We need to make smart decisions.

Exactly. You only need to look at Manly to see what happens when you put off the hard decisions and postpone the inevitable by front loading contracts, etc.

Exactly. You only need to look at Manly to see what happens when you put off the hard decisions and postpone the inevitable by front loading contracts, etc.
If Manly and the Storm have shown us anything , it's keeping a core of key players = winnings premierships

If Manly and the Storm have shown us anything , it's keeping a core of key players = winnings premierships
Yes but Manly last won in 2011 which should have been around the time they cut someone loose if they are so desperate to keep the Stewart brothers together. You can't keep all your stars, back end contracts and then whinge when you have to let someone go.
As for the Storm, one legit premiership - cheating doesn't count. Their situation is a bit different but same result, they have put all their eggs in three baskets and that got them one fair dinkum premiership but it's starting to tell now by the looks.

Yes but Manly last won in 2011 which should have been around the time they cut someone loose if they are so desperate to keep the Stewart brothers together. You can't keep all your stars, back end contracts and then whinge when you have to let someone go.
As for the Storm, one legit premiership - cheating doesn't count. Their situation is a bit different but same result, they have put all their eggs in three baskets and that got them one fair dinkum premiership but it's starting to tell now by the looks.
Manly will always find a reason to whinge. Personally I can't see why they care about the Stewart brothers. They only seem to string together 15 games a year between them these days.

I love Barba, and he's still got a lot to prove. IMO he shits all over Folau at his best, abit more time and 6 that can playmake to take the pressure off Barba. An he'll be back to his best.

xXLxyv1.gif

Word is that Benji will be a Bronco very soon because management knows that filth Stuart has convinced Milfarce to backflip and stay in Canberra. Meh Benji Bronco is better anyway!

Word is that Benji will be a Bronco very soon because management knows that filth Stuart has convinced Milfarce to backflip and stay in Canberra. Meh Benji Bronco is better anyway!

So your still trolling even though we know your a troll. A for effort

So your still trolling even though we know your a troll. A for effort

Maybe if he makes us believe Milford is staying in Canberra we at BHQ can personally offer Benji Marshall a contract!

Maybe if he makes us believe Milford is staying in Canberra we at BHQ can personally offer Benji Marshall a contract!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is 'the vindicated' again. He is always going on about the fact that he is a real fan because he is doing everything he can to make milford stay... He's pretty fucking deluded

Apparently we are chasing folau and hunt and another front rower

Jayden nikorima isn't happy with the broncos offer and is tipped to go to cowboys

And Bennett isn't coming back

The way I see it, win win epic loss and loss

Apparently we are chasing folau and hunt and another front rower

Jayden nikorima isn't happy with the broncos offer and is tipped to go to cowboys

And Bennett isn't coming back

The way I see it, win win epic loss and loss

Ok so this is just from the mole in rlw, which I already posted yesterday.

So put that in perspective. All he said is that nikorima wasn't happy with initial dollars, but is still contracted til the end of next season... He is a long way from an epic loss.

In regards to Bennett he only said he is tipped to see out his current contract, not break it early

Why would we be chasing more front rowers?

Ok so this is just from the mole in rlw, which I already posted yesterday.

So put that in perspective. All he said is that nikorima wasn't happy with initial dollars, but is still contracted til the end of next season... He is a long way from an epic loss.

In regards to Bennett he only said he is tipped to see out his current contract, not break it early

Sorry didn't see this posted and just thought id do it quickly from my phone didn't have time to word it properly

I know all this is not to be taken seriously but If we lost nikorima I dare say that's bite us on the arse

And I'm one who was hoping Bennett did find his way back sooner rather than later

If there's one player in the NYC we should be doing everything to keep, it's Jayden Nikorima, the guy's going to be a superstar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • kiwibronco
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.