Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel as though if we lose players like Granville and Nikorima they will star at other clubs and we will just cop more shit about not being able to breed our own or something.

Yeah but unfortunately you can't keep everyone.

This escalated quickly. One idiot who's other inside info at the broncos has featured highlights of thurston and smith done deals to the broncs, says he wasn't happy with the initial offer, an offer that has been made almost two years before he is off contract; and all of a sudden he's gone?!?

I feel as though if we lose players like Granville and Nikorima they will star at other clubs and we will just cop more shit about not being able to breed our own or something.

In Granvilles case ... there is no way he gets a start over Macca. Macca has been our best player so far this year.

and K. Nikorima (J. Nikorima can't be selected currently anyway due to age) would only be backup at best next year with Barba, Milford, Hunt and Macca in the spine (assuming Milford doesn't backflip).

We should only select players that deserve it... not as a reason to keep them from signing elsewhere.

Moley talking of us interested in Joseph Paulo (along with Manly). Thoughts? Offloads galore. Dude always tends to kill us as we suck with 2nd phase play

Moley talking of us interested in Joseph Paulo (along with Manly). Thoughts? Offloads galore. Dude always tends to kill us as we suck with 2nd phase play

Paulo for 5/8!

I would love to have him at the club.

Massive fan of Paulo. We would have to lose a backrower though but as people have said he offloads at will and would be a great lock down the track once parker has retired.

The reaction on twitter from eels fans is quite amazing. Stuff like "can we pay them to take him" "good riddance" etc etc.

Are they fucking serious?

The reaction on twitter from eels fans is quite amazing. Stuff like "can we pay them to take him" "good riddance" etc etc.

Are they fucking serious?

They are just trying to dull the pain by pretending he is crap.

Either that, or they have no fucking idea just how good he is..

I've always thought of him like an enigmatic, hot & cold Ben Roberts type.

Paulo is arguably the best ball player playing in the forwards...after SBW that is. But he isnt very consistent.

Paulo is arguably the best ball player playing in the forwards...after SBW that is. But he isnt very consistent.

I'd rate Feleti Mateo higher....in both regards.

Folau haha, can you imagine the uproar if we picked him up after Schubert torpedoed the Eels deal?

Hunt will be back playing tee-ball before he comes back to the NRL.

Not sure about the Folau talk. I would love to have him back obviously, the kid is a superstar who puts bums on seats and is a bigger name then SBW now, in my opinion. But our current crop of wingers are doing really well, and I would hate to see Copley or Vidot walk away to make room for Folau.

Only solution I can think of is offloading Reed, slot Copley into the Centres and bring Folau back in outside Hodgeo. Alas, under Griffin? It will never happen.

Considering how big of a name Folau is and his past history at the club, hopefully it won't be left up to him.

Not sure about the Folau talk. I would love to have him back obviously, the kid is a superstar who puts bums on seats and is a bigger name then SBW now, in my opinion. But our current crop of wingers are doing really well, and I would hate to see Copley or Vidot walk away to make room for Folau.

Only solution I can think of is offloading Reed, slot Copley into the Centres and bring Folau back in outside Hodgeo. Alas, under Griffin? It will never happen.

Considering how big of a name Folau is and his past history at the club, hopefully it won't be left up to him.

Why would it never happen under griffin? We have a recruitment and retention manager for a reason. Obviously the coach has input but if we had a shot at folau griffin would have a hard time explaining why we shouldn't go for him

Seriously, I know you hate griffin and so do I but fucking every post you make seems to somehow get back to him. Did he shag your missus or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Ghost of Vlansys
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.