Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
he hardly had much time with the field goal. it got charged down as is. it going wrong was caused by the disorganisation in the forwards which the forwards and macca responsible for.

He only had no time because between him and our slow as **** hooker, nobody could organise 5 basic hit ups to set up the field goal. Still, once he saw the defence in his face, it was his chance to run and pass not put the ball in the oppositions hands and cost us victory.

Yes he has had some good moments like his blind side plays and a handful of tries but he has let us down more than the good he has done. His pathetic kicking game, lack of organisation and lapses of concentration are not first grade worthy.

He wouldn't displace any other halfback in the comp. Challenge yourself to find one other club that he would walk into the starting number 7 position.

He wouldn't displace any other halfback in the comp. Challenge yourself to find one other club that he would walk into the starting number 7 position.

Cowboys, Knights, Dragons, Sharks, and possibly Panthers and Eels.

He would have the 6 on his back at the Tigers, Warriors, Raiders and Storm,

Cowboys, Knights, Dragons, Sharks, and possibly Panthers and Eels.

He would have the 6 on his back at the Tigers, Warriors, Raiders and Storm,

Please!!!!

Maybe St George and the Cowboys but Tyrone Roberts looks like an Origin player next to Hunt. Robson is essential to Sharks success, Sandow easily over Hunt and Wallace, how I wish we still had him.

Tyrone Roberts looks like an Origin player next to Hunt.

No, he really doesnt.

Robson is essential to Sharks success, .

What success?

Sandow easily over Hunt and Wallace, how I wish we still had him.

Sandow has a history of being in and out of first grade, its not a stretch to suggest that Hunt would be picked over him. We dropped Wallace to promote Hunt, no reason another coach wouldnt do the same thing.

Please!!!!

Maybe St George and the Cowboys but Tyrone Roberts looks like an Origin player next to Hunt. Robson is essential to Sharks success, Sandow easily over Hunt and Wallace, how I wish we still had him.

There is no point discussing anything with you because you just say opinions like the are fact just to prove an agenda. Wallace and robson are not better than hunt, I think even they would agree of they were honest. If robson is so integral to their success (if you can call what they are doing sucessful) why are they searching high low for someone to replace him?

You say that hunt lacks concentration yet say sandow is better than him? Right.

If Tyrone Roberts is so much better than him why has hunt totally out played him every time they have played against each other? Is Roberts just being nice?

He only had no time because between him and our slow as **** hooker, nobody could organise 5 basic hit ups to set up the field goal. Still, once he saw the defence in his face, it was his chance to run and pass not put the ball in the oppositions hands and cost us victory.

Yes he has had some good moments like his blind side plays and a handful of tries but he has let us down more than the good he has done. His pathetic kicking game, lack of organisation and lapses of concentration are not first grade worthy.

We probably would have won one game this year without Hunt playing. And the games we have lost would definitely not have been close. Do you ever get tired of whinging about things and making things up? He wouldn't displace another halfback? Haha you are sounding ridiculous now, mate. We didn't even lose a game this week and isn't that usually when you pop up on here?

Please!!!!

Lol RaidersGlordyDays.

Hunt would easily take either of Canberras halves.

Lol RaidersGlordyDays.

Hunt would easily take either of Canberras halves.

It would be a battle imo. Wighton is a great young talent and they have a man love for Campese.

It would be a battle imo. Wighton is a great young talent and they have a man love for Campese.

Wighton is a huge talent, but he shouldn't really be in the halves.

Another Paul Kent on NRL 360 comment. He says Milford is as confused as ever about going to the Broncs or staying at the Faders.
He says though that Milford is still likely to head north.

He reckons Milford has been given a deadline (?) of next week to make up his mind.

Last edited:
Can't argue with that.

One week to decide?... Lol. As if the Raiders are going to say no if he decides to stay in two weeks time.

I genuinely think Paul Kent just makes up at least 90% of his "quotes" and "deadlines", not a clue, but I wouldn't be surprised if Milf makes a public decision on where he's headed next season before Round 13.

I genuinely think Paul Kent just makes up at least 90% of his "quotes" and "deadlines", not a clue, but I wouldn't be surprised if Milf makes a public decision on where he's headed next season before Round 13.

Well, he technically already made a public decision by signing with us. We aren't really going to find out if he sticks with it until after the deadline has passed.

Well, he technically already made a public decision by signing with us. We aren't really going to find out if he sticks with it until after the deadline has passed.

I think it's reasonably safe to say that if he came out next week and said "I will be at the Broncos in 2015, I've told Ricky this morning", he wouldn't back flip between then and Round 13..

Another Paul Kent on NRL 360 comment. He says Milford is as confused as ever about going to the Broncs or staying at the Faders.
He says though that Milford is still likely to head north.

He reckons Milford has been given a deadline (?) of next week to make up his mind.

Well no, that wasn't what was said.

Ben Ikin said that Milford is as confused as ever, not paul kent. Paul Kent said that he will have to make a call to either Griffin or Stuart next week telling one of them he won't be there next year and he will be calling Stuart to let him know he is going to the broncos

Well no, that wasn't what was said.

Ben Ikin said that Milford is as confused as ever, not paul kent. Paul Kent said that he will have to make a call to either Griffin or Stuart next week telling one of them he won't be there next year and he will be calling Stuart to let him know he is going to the broncos
Well to be pedantic, Ikin said he's confused, Kent agreed and said he's struggling (as in, with the decision) - whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• johnny plath
  • The True King
  • Howie
  • Sproj
  • davidp
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncos4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.