Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are releasing Hannant going after McKendry for the right price wouldn't be a bad idea.

I am thinking we should make a play for Mose Masoe if we're losing Hannant.

McKendry won't be released now with the new long serving player changes.

Then who am I thinking of?

Nah you might be right. McKendry is off contract next season. Bulldogs are after him though which is why I assumed he was off contract. Maybe Gus is trying to offload another player.

Tim Grant who has gone to Souths?

Nah you might be right. McKendry is off contract next season. Bulldogs are after him though which is why I assumed he was off contract. Maybe Gus is trying to offload another player.

Well you are both kind of right. You're thinking of Sam mckendry and Gus has been trying to offload him as he is another one of those guys like grant, Jennings, coote et al that are on massive contracts going back to the day when penruff was run by a bunch of speds

Because I read he was being offloaded to Newcastle but they changed their mind when the long serving player allowances were coming down to 6 years.

never really felt any doubts personally but glad i can stop hearing about 'will he or wont he' hypotheticals.

Glad it's out of the way, good news.

Edit: I wonder if there's any chance of an early release before June 30, they'll no doubt want to develop a different Fullback for next season.

Last edited:
Yep, happy days.

Now lets get a couple of big frontrowers to help him out.

Yep, happy days.

Now lets get a couple of big frontrowers to help him out.

If only "Big Sexy" was still at the club.

tumblr_ll4y5lwyy91qhhh7ko1_500.jpg

Glad he's come out and put the rumors to bed. So happy he'll be with us next year.

Thank god Milford! I wish we would sign a prop like Sam Moa, Matt Scott. Or use Molo, Dodds, ofangengue.

And has anyone thought of using Corey Oates instead of Reed at centre?

1. Barba
2. Copley
3. Hodges
4. Oates
5. Hoffman
6. Milford
7. Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• theshed
  • Dexter
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Skyblues87
  • Justwin
  • Gaz
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • Donald Garner
  • HVbronco
  • bert_lifts
  • johnny plath
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.