Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough on Vidot but swap Oates with Copley and bring back in Vidot on the wing with Oates more game time off the bench and we have a deal!

I really want Broncos to sign Papalii. Get rid of Glenn or another back rower and sign him.

We desperately need a forward that can break the defensive line, that can run with a bit of fucking purpose and has a little thing called aggression. We are not getting that currently.

I believe Papalii can also play at prop.

I've heard rumors he wants out. If it's true, Broncos should approach him.

There are not really many props that are off contract this year. I wouldn't mind James Gavet or Jeremy Latimore, though.

David Fifita is no chance of leaving Sharks. Bailey is no chance of leaving Titans. Brett White is off contract this year but he is a fucking nuffy. Another Storm player that went down the shitter when he left. Not many options this year.

Last edited:
They have to wait till round 13 right? Revenge.

Only gives the incumbent club the opportunity to retain them. Not for another club to swoop in.

I'd sign Papalli, **** one of Kennedy or Hannant off, drop Glenn to the bench and promote Oates to the starting side.

**** yeah lets get papalli too. Surely he wants to come home and play with his little mate.

Canberra just need to get a decent coach now so we can poach him too... *JOKES*

I really want Broncos to sign Papalii. Get rid of Glenn or another back rower and sign him.

We desperately need a forward that can break the defensive line, that can run with a bit of fucking purpose and has a little thing called aggression. We are not getting that currently.

I believe Papalii can also play at prop.

I've heard rumors he wants out. If it's true, Broncos should approach him.

There are not really many props that are off contract this year. I wouldn't mind James Gavet or Jeremy Latimore, though.

David Fifita is no chance of leaving Sharks. Bailey is no chance of leaving Titans. Brett White is off contract this year but he is a fucking nuffy. Another Storm player that went down the shitter when he left. Not many options this year.

No way Ricky would let Papalii go, especially not to us. It doesn't have to be a prop that does the hard running, and I believe that if we retain Hannant he'll be a good medium-term option with McGuire. Even if Kennedy keeps underwhelming, there are a few guys coming through that will do the job and hopefully we'll retain Dodds too.

We're not absolutely desperate at the moment, so no need to try to force a signing. And no need to re-sign players that we *hope* will step up but never will, like Hala. If the right player becomes available (or is showing signs of discontent with their current club), we should swoop of course. But no panic signings and certainly not paying overs for someone who doesn't necessarily want to be here just for money.

Seriously guys, what's Mose Masoe doing next year? I want him in a Broncos jersey. And someone like Regan Campbell-Gillard from the Panthers would be good. He's huge and still young.

Dreams are free.

Lets do a trade with Canberra...

Hannant, Glenn, Reed and Hoffman.

for Papalli, Edrick Lee, Brenko Lee and Paul Vaughan straight swap seems fair.

Seriously guys, what's Mose Masoe doing next year? I want him in a Broncos jersey. And someone like Regan Campbell-Gillard from the Panthers would be good. He's huge and still young.

Mose is pretty much Hala but taller. No thanks.

I believe he's over in SL.

I rated Mose when he was over here but his fitness isn't too good. He's a bigger Hala, although less injury prone.

It is hard to even know if Tasi was any good. Hook didn't give him much of a shot but with the chances he got he wasn't very good. Maybe under a different coach he would have been worth keeping.

Seriously guys, what's Mose Masoe doing next year?

He is contracted to St Helens until the end of the 2015 season.

He played pretty well for Penrith last season, good impact off the bench. Not the kind of player you want to break the bank on but at the right price, is a good investment/risk.

How's Lama Tasi going in England? Is he even playing first grade over there?

If you were a forward off contract you would be mad to sign with us while Hook is still coach. You would only play 9 min a game like Tasi and Kennedy. Kennedy played a average of 19 min. The sooner we **** Hook and get a coach that can rotate his bench the better

If you were a forward off contract you would be mad to sign with us while Hook is still coach. You would only play 9 min a game like Tasi and Kennedy. Kennedy played a average of 19 min. The sooner we **** Hook and get a coach that can rotate his bench the better

Any one that signs with us needn't be concerned as he won't be coach for much longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • cento
  • Stix
  • Ozired
  • Xarr
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fatboy
  • Sproj
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Old Mate
  • ostin86
  • mrtij
  • Fozz
  • Battler
  • winslow_wong
  • RodF
  • Robboi_321
  • GCBRONCO
  • HVbronco
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.