Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is a certain ex coach currently negotiating a return for next year?
Are the rumours close to becoming reality?

What was the coaching combo for NZs 2008 World Cup squad?

Who would you go with for next year?

Please don't say Griffin...

did i fucking say that ... i want Griffin gone at the end of the year.

but going back to Bennett as head coach would be a bad mistake. we need to move on from him. having him back would also mean in 2 or 3 years when he retires, the new coach will once again have to live in Bennetts shadow.

I don't know what coaches are available, but i expect that the club are currently searching for alternatives ... even if they are not publicly bagging Griffin as everyone on here expects them to.

What was the coaching combo for NZs 2008 World Cup squad?

oh my god, he won something 6 years ago sign him up .... Well actually sign Kearney up since he was head coach... besides he won't have players of the caliber of the 2008 winning kiwis either

Edit: Inappropriate post

Last edited by a moderator:
did i fucking say that ... i want Griffin gone at the end of the year.

but going back to Bennett as head coach would be a bad mistake. we need to move on from him. having him back would also mean in 2 or 3 years when he retires, the new coach will once again have to live in Bennetts shadow.

I don't know what coaches are available, but i expect that the club are currently searching for alternatives ... even if they are not publicly bagging Griffin as everyone on here expects them to.

oh my god, he won something 6 years ago sign him up .... Well actually sign Kearney up since he was head coach... besides he won't have players of the caliber of the 2008 winning kiwis either

Maybe the person doing their apprenticeship under him won't leave us this time though?

Edit: Quotes deleted post

It could be Bennett coming back to mentor a new coach for all we know.

I don't see that as a bad thing.

Edit: Quotes deleted post

I have no issues with WB coming back, as long as it's only in an advisory/supervisory role. I don't want him as head coach again!

Which is what it will be if he were to come back. I don't see why people think otherwise....

Could WB be coming back for head of football operations / A Gee position ?? Nolan to requirement.

And Hate to say it Kearney to head coach. Walters as a assistant ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Behind enemy lines
  • GCBRONCO
  • Lurker
  • RolledOates
  • Evander
  • theshed
  • Big Del
  • Wolfie
  • winslow_wong
  • leon.bott
  • BroncosAlways
  • Alec
  • IceWorks
  • Mighty Bronx
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.