Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange to see the Broncos signing players especially given they are under a salary cap investigation.

Strange to see the Broncos signing players especially given they are under a salary cap investigation.

the're re-signing players ... who lets face it are fringe players ATM and who probably wouldn't cost us a fortune

Thought that too at first, but there is another way to look at it, the Broncos may want to display that it is still business as usual.

Good depth re-signings, hopefully only for close to minimum wage though, they certainly aren't superstars.

I believe we could still see wallace turn into quite a good player. not challenging for best prop in the game but good. sort of like moose' level. he seems to actually really bend the line these days. defence and work rate can still improve.

If we saw Maranta as good under the highball in attack as he is in defence. Then he would be some player

cant believe people still have an issue with maranta at this point in the season. not saying he's a star or anything but he's been unbelievably safe defusing everything that comes his way. could get a start in best 17 in alot of nrl clubs right now. glad he's staying

hunt and mcguire are about to be locked up too by the looks - great news
Error Page

cant believe people still have an issue with maranta at this point in the season. not saying he's a star or anything but he's been unbelievably safe defusing everything that comes his way. could get a start in best 17 in alot of nrl clubs right now. glad he's staying

hunt and mcguire are about to be locked up too by the looks - great news
Error Page

on that note. what do you guys think hunt and mgquire are worth now. what figure would u be happy with broncos offering them and what figure do you think would be a little to much. because as we have seen there are some clubs who are absolutely desperate and will offer huge money for them i think important thing is we have till november to wrap them up before they get any official offers

on that note. what do you guys think hunt and mgquire are worth now. what figure would u be happy with broncos offering them and what figure do you think would be a little to much. because as we have seen there are some clubs who are absolutely desperate and will offer huge money for them i think important thing is we have till november to wrap them up before they get any official offers

Good question. Anything under 500k, especially for Hunt I think would be great. Quality halves are so rare at the moment so under 500k would be a bonus. I really want them both locked in

Good question. Anything under 500k, especially for Hunt I think would be great. Quality halves are so rare at the moment so under 500k would be a bonus. I really want them both locked in

Yeah sames. In a world where Sandow is $550k, Norman is $450k, Widdop is $550k, Carney is $750k, Cronk is $625k, Mullen is $550k, then $500k for Hunt would be an excellent result for both parties.

500 for hunt and around 375-400 for McGuire

I'd be happy to fork out $500k for Hunt, $450k for McGuire

Hunt is working himself up to be the next Captain at the Broncos, 500k long-term deal for a bloke that's loyal to the club and will be playing Origin possibly even this year is a hell of a deal.

Keep: Hunt, Barba, Glenn, McCullough, McGuire, Oates, Vidot

Paycuts or go: Thaiday

Keep for cheap: Kahu, Strasser, Lowrie.

Retire: Stagg

Release: Hoffman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Griffo
  • Browny
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Robboi_321
  • winslow_wong
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Dash
  • Foordy
  • teampjta
  • Battler
  • johnny plath
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Big Del
  • Harry Sack
  • Galah
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.