Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
So just got bac from the Fan Day in Sydney, awesome night.

anyway, I got a chance to talk to a few of the blokes like DCE and Teo, and I flat out asked DCE if a move to brisbane is possible.
his response was, nah mate not on the cards.

teo said no as well saying Matty gillett is taking up too much $$$ (obviously as a joke )

On a side note I joked and asked thaiday for his jumper when I got a photo and he said they weren't allowed, but when they were leaving to get on the bus he came over to me and gave it. Absolute Bloody legend

Last edited:
Well that settles that, re-sign Hunt asap, spend remaining money on securing young talent and improving in the props department.

Well that settles that, re-sign Hunt asap, spend remaining money on securing young talent and improving in the props department.

Nope. Like every other time this happens it just means players aren't going to tell fans possible, massive headline news just because we ask nicely.

totally totally agree

Courier Mail has Penrith after Josh McGuire. **** Gould and Penrith. We must 're-sign McGuire

Courier Mail has Penrith after Josh McGuire. **** Gould and Penrith. We must 're-sign McGuire

The media is talking up his constant snubbing by Qld, saying he should play for NZ, etc. Sounds like Gould's cronies are already trying to get to him to make him second-guess his Brisbane & Qld allegiance.

The media is talking up his constant snubbing by Qld, saying he should play for NZ, etc. Sounds like Gould's cronies are already trying to get to him to make him second-guess his Brisbane & Qld allegiance.
apparently Meninga doesn't rate McGuire. the big fella is drunk.

apparently Meninga doesn't rate McGuire. the big fella is drunk.

Yep, if thats truly the case he needs to step aside, because if he can't see the value in McGuire then the game has passed him by

There's no quotes from Meninga saying he doesn't rate McGuire, you guys are being influenced by the Courier Mail, I have no doubt that McGuire is right up there in terms of Queensland Props, Lilyman is 30 & Scott / Myles are 28, he's going to get his opportunity sooner rather than later, if he keeps playing like he is.

His opportunity should be now. I'd feel so much more confident with him there.

There's no quotes from Meninga saying he doesn't rate McGuire, you guys are being influenced by the Courier Mail, I have no doubt that McGuire is right up there in terms of Queensland Props, Lilyman is 30 & Scott / Myles are 28, he's going to get his opportunity sooner rather than later, if he keeps playing like he is.

That's right - it's the same article I was talking about. Nothing in there from Meninga, or anything Qld Origin related. All just BS speculation.

He also said Milford was going to play last night. Still... Should just re-sign Hunt and be done with it. And another big bopper.

Sign Hunty to a big extension..

... NOW !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • spanky
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.