Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mole's source for Cherry-Evans saying no was probably this forum, with the guy who said he spoke to DCE and he said a move to Brisbane wasn't on the cards.

Hi Moley.

The Mole's source for Cherry-Evans saying no was probably this forum, with the guy who said he spoke to DCE and he said a move to Brisbane wasn't on the cards.

Hi Moley.

He isn't coming mate... Turn the porch light off

Hi Moley.

Wait Are you calling me the mole ?

Wait Are you calling me the mole ?

What? no

I'm saying you were probably his source, wouldn't surprise me if he browses club forums looking for anything he can find, especially on slow news days.

DCE not coming? Thank **** for that. Not worth losing players over him when we have great potential in the spine for next season.

I'll take

1. Barba
6. Milf
7. Hunt
9. Macca

AND a good forward pack, over losing one of those guys (Hunt) and half the pack.

What? no

I'm saying you were probably his source, wouldn't surprise me if he browses club forums looking for anything he can find, especially on slow news days.

Oh my bad, it wouldn't surprise me to be honest.

That's what you said about Milford... :wink:

No I didn't. I said I was worried he may backflip. The whole DCE thing has never been on it's just media speculation.

Completely different

No I didn't. I said I was worried he may backflip. The whole DCE thing has never been on it's just media speculation.

Completely different
Man, you went on a fucking emotional rollercoaster on the Milford thread. Anyway, there you go, some of these were before anything offical was announced, others were after the official announcement:

http://broncoshq.com/brisbane-bronc...-milford-broncos-post2515697.html#post2515697
http://broncoshq.com/brisbane-bronc...-milford-broncos-post2530741.html#post2530741
http://broncoshq.com/brisbane-bronc...-milford-broncos-post2536482.html#post2536482
http://broncoshq.com/brisbane-bronc...-milford-broncos-post2546510.html#post2546510

But it's okay, it's just the way you are, as you admit yourself:
http://broncoshq.com/brisbane-bronc...-milford-broncos-post2546513.html#post2546513

:aetsch:

The DCE situation is completely different, he just isn't fucking coming. Canberra weren't pushing aside half their fucking team to accommodate milford like manly is. You don't do that unless you have an assurance he is staying.

but whatever you boys keep having your circle jerk propped up by a handful of posts a made a year ago when it seemed highly likely that our only glimmer of hope for dragging ourselves out of the shit was going to **** us over. Enjoy that

on a side note Port, if I wasn't friends with you I would say that's a really dog move. I'm sure if I could be bothered I could retrace years of posts to find shit that makes you look shit too mate

The DCE situation is completely different, he just isn't fucking coming. Canberra weren't pushing aside half their fucking team to accommodate milford like manly is. You don't do that unless you have an assurance he is staying.

but whatever you boys keep having your circle jerk propped up by a handful of posts a made a year ago when it seemed highly likely that our only glimmer of hope for dragging ourselves out of the shit was going to **** us over. Enjoy that

on a side note Port, if I wasn't friends with you I would say that's a really dog move. I'm sure if I could be bothered I could retrace years of posts to find shit that makes you look shit too mate
I wasn't trying to make you look shit... come on mate, you take this stuff too seriously!

FWIW, I'm sorry if I offended you.

I wasn't trying to make you look shit... come on mate, you take this stuff too seriously!

FWIW, I'm sorry if I offended you.

Pfft, offended me? Please.

I'll take your apology anyway though lol

I'm not sure signing DCE is in our best interests anymore.

Ben Hunt has done a really good job this year and has been improving every week.

and if Hunt can play this well with Hoffman next to him, imagine what he will be able to do when the defence has to worry about Milford as well.

Hunt will also cost us half as much as DCE.

I think we could use that extra 500k in better ways than DCE.

It's like Home & Away when the weird couple make up after a fight...

Most definitely ......!!

:o_o:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.