Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granville could lock away their #9 easily, all he needs to do is put in 80minutes a week and the Cowboys would be laughing.

Personally, I hope he goes there and gets to start. We need Macca playing 80minutes and Granville deserves a fair shot.

McCullough makes too many tackles to play well for 80 minutes. Dude is wrecked in the last 20 minutes. That's the perfect time to bring Granville on to run around the tired, big guys. I'd love to keep Granville. Plus he's been with Ben Hunts sister for a while so maybe there's a similar situation to DCE and his misses that could happen there.

When does Caleb Timu return from his mission? Surely there will be a few clubs after him. He did show a fair bit of promise in the under 20s.

He's dating his sister, wow he really is a country boy.

Yeah....2 yr deal.

Don't know if this has been mentioned but The Mole in RLW today has the Broncs interested in Trent Merrin.

I'd take Trent Merrin, a quality player and only 24. If we could straight swap him for Kennedy that would be ideal.

Why on Earth would we be interested in him? The last thing we need is another backrower and especially one who no one north of the border likes and who will be more expensive than he is actually worth.

I think he's a good player, but it doesn't fix our Front Row problem.

Last edited:
Aye.

I also think Merrin wouldn't be interested in joining the Broncos, only the possible pay packet.

I'd take Merrin but not at the expense of McGuire

Would be perfect to replace Parker when he retires.

Don't know where the mole is getting his reports but Trent Merrin hates the Broncos. In fact, I am pretty sure there was an article a couple of years ago saying he hated us and QLD and that he would never play for a QLD club. He will never lace a boot up for us. Just re-sign McGuire, Hunt, Copley & Hannant, and **** Kennedy off

Last edited:
Trent Merrin is a back rower now? Thought he was a front row forward?

Don't know where the mole is getting his reports but Trent Merrin hates the broncos. He will never lace a boot up for us. Just re-sign McGuire, Hunt, Copley & Hannant, and **** Kennedy off

Agreed!

Trent Merrin is a back rower now? Thought he was a front row forward?

He's a Lock/Second Rower. Plays middle for St. George, but is too small to be a Prop.

He's a Lock/Second Rower. Plays middle for St. George, but is too small to be a Prop.
He's Hannant's size and bigger than both McGuire or Gallen for example...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Muros
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.