Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, you watch Home and Away?

Staying with the parents at the moment I do catch bits of it while eating dinner, no idea who anyone is but I get the fact people fight and break up alot.

Try watching Bold and the Beautiful, they just cycle through the marriages lol

Yeah ... a bit like Ricky Stuart and NRL clubs lol

burn.gif

Jake Granville has not signed with the Cowboys... yet. Broncos still chasing his signature for next year.

10:22 PM - 22 Jun 2014

That big nose dude asked a good question, but I'm not sure if Garry's answer was about Granville or Copley. I hope it's the latter...

Regardless, whoever it is, he's dating Hunt's sis... that seals the deal. :wink:

That big nose dude asked a good question, but I'm not sure if Garry's answer was about Granville or Copley. I hope it's the latter...

Regardless, whoever it is, he's dating Hunt's sis... that seals the deal. :wink:

It was about Granville - as in the dude that's dating hunts sister

I wonder who the big nose dude could be? :wink:
Whoops just got down here and found you had identified yourself:takdir:

Last edited:
Question....Are Jake Granville and Beau Falloon the same person ?

1494193_o.gif

If we resign Granville for the 17, I will be quite happy. If for no other reason than we'll never see Stagg again. He might even retire knowing he won't get a first grade start.

If it means losing another player to keep him though, he can respectfully go to the Cows.

I want to re-sign Granville, not resign him! God knows we need a backup Hooker after the Macca injury.

Do the Cowboys need another Hooker? They already have Mitchell, Kostjaysyn, King and Thompson. I think Granville will cement the bench utility spot in the next few weeks and get a new contract with the Broncos.

If we resign Granville for the 17, I will be quite happy. If for no other reason than we'll never see Stagg again. He might even retire knowing he won't get a first grade start.

If it means losing another player to keep him though, he can respectfully go to the Cows.

I swear I heard Stagg was going to call it quits last year, but we offered him an extension as depth for 1yr. Could of course be wrong

Do the Cowboys need another Hooker? They already have Mitchell, Kostjaysyn, King and Thompson. I think Granville will cement the bench utility spot in the next few weeks and get a new contract with the Broncos.

Those options aren't the best tbf....

Granville could lock away their #9 easily, all he needs to do is put in 80minutes a week and the Cowboys would be laughing.

Personally, I hope he goes there and gets to start. We need Macca playing 80minutes and Granville deserves a fair shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.